Chapter 2

Caley's P.O.V.
I woke up and got dressed ,once again. I was on my way to school,once again. I was not late this time though.

While I was walking I noticed everyone's necklace. As much as they were useful,they were beautiful.I usually hoped one of  the necklaces I saw matched mine.

At school
Chloe's P.O.V.
I really need saving. School is worse the older you are. They talk about everything boring in the world. I wish I had one more year in kindergarten. I miss not having homework.

Enough about school. Caley was upset the minute she came in this building. Maybe it's because it was a schoolday. But usually she handles everyday normally. This was weird.

I walked up to her."What's wrong?" I asked."Nothing" She replied. I kept on trying until she gave me a believable answer."I'm depressed I haven't found my match yet."She said while holding her necklace in my face."Don't worry,you'll find your match soon enough."I said while hugging her."Thanks"She said relieved.

After school
Caley's P.O.V.
As I was walking home I wondered how it felt like to love.All I knew was that my parents were definitely in love.They're a match made in heaven.Wait,OMG! I ran home to check if my conspiracy was true. I got home and examined my two parents.

It was true.My parent's necklaces were not matched.