Chapter 1: Adopted

" Hahahah you " Hahahah you can't do anything right, you little whore" all the girls yelling at me, when I tripped at the dining table, everyone was eating supper and I fell. everyone kept laughing at me and I ran to my room. here at this poor orphanage, we don't have enough money to pay for good rooms. my room is dusty and old, the bed is just a mattress on the floor which isn't that comfortable. I ran to my room and rested on my bed, I eventually ended up crying myself to sleep. I was awaken by the mean master yelling at me to wake up. "wake up you scrunch"she said kicking me off my bed. I whimpered at her scary belt that she always hit me with. I backed away, not noticing 4boys behind me, a tall one with blonde hair picked me up and brought me to his arms. " stop treating her like that" he said. i got out of his arms, I can't trust anyone. all my life I've learned that humans are all bad and to never trust them. I backed away and sat on my bed crying as the master hit me again. she hissed at him for talking back, " shut up, she deserves it she is a little pest"she said. i whimpered in fear. " you guys have seen all the girls, now do you have your choice" she said. " yes we do" all boys said. the boys walked out with the master. after a while I heard the speaker saying-Kimberly Guzman gather your things you are being adopted- "what I'm being adopted, no this can't happen, those boys are adopting me, but my me, I'm ugly and worthless I don't deserve to be adopted" I said to myself. the boys walked in and packed my stuff, one of them trying to carry me in their arms but I backed up." Calum stop scaring the girl" a guy with light brown hair said. " shut up Ashton" the guy 'Calum'  I think that's his name, said. and the guy with light brown hair must me Ashton. the tall guy with blonde hair carried I kinda felt safe in his arms, he smelled manly and sweet.as we were heading out the girls shocked to see me be adopted and said that I don't deserve to be adopted and that I was lucky that they got me, cuz no one else would."are you sure you don't want a girl that is actually worth taking" the master said. the guy carrying me turned around and gave her a dirty look, " she is perfect, we don't want anyone else that is not her" he said and turned back to continue walking towards the car. he put me in the car and I'm scared as hell, humans are not to be trusted. even though many People say that everyone is different, I believe people are all abusive and don't love me. we got in the car and before they started the engine they introduced themselves. the guy in the drivers seat with light brown hair said, "hi Kim I'm Ashton". then the guy in the passenger seat said, "hi I'm Calum". the guy sitting to my left was " Michael" he said. " and then the guy on my right said he was "Luke". we took off driving, ever since those boys walked into my room in the orphanage I hadn't said a word, in the car I was silent as well. Michael mentioned now it's a long car ride back. I kept my head down avoiding eye contact. the boy were loud, but something about them told me they were loving people. they don't love me and never will, I can't get my hopes up they will treat me like the piece of shit I am.Me thinking to myself as usual with my insecure self. I sat quietly, almost falling asleep but trying to keep them open. I can't fall asleep they might do something to me. "You ok sweetie" Calum I think that's his name said to me. I nodded still not looking at their faces. Luke laid me on his lap but I got up again and tried to get as far as possible, but I couldn't because then ill be close to Michael and I'm trying to get as far from everyone but I can't. "hey Kim what's wrong" Luke said. but I stayed quiet, he looked at me concerned "baby talk please, we are not gonna hurt you, you are our new daughter. baby plz" he said his voice really soothing and gentle. "I-i I'm not your.....daughter....you guys don't love me" I said mumbling. " baby why would you say that" Luke said tears filled his eyes. I felt bad for making him cry. " plz don't cry I'm sorry" I said feeling bad. " its fine, it's just why don't you think that we won't love you" he said. " cuz no one could ever love me, I'm a mess, I'm ugly, worthless and not meant to be loved by people" i said in a whisper so no one could here me, but apparently Luke did hear me. " Don't say that baby, you are amazing". He said as he pulled me into a hug. it felt nice, I think that i liked it.even though all humans are dangerous, I felt safe with Luke. I returned the hug and he smiled in shock and he put my head on his shoulder.

A/n sorry for a crappy book.i would like to thank insanity0027  for the cover. Vote and Comment.Byeeeeeee😝