Trust?

I woke up in my bed at 4 in the morning. The boys were still asleep,I was still a bit scared. All this happened to fast. Even though they may seem nice I'm still not trusting anyone. I stayed sitting on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. I hid under the covers,hoping no one will hurt me."Kim,it's just me" I heard Luke's voice. I stayed under the blanket,he careful pulled the covers away and he laid down next to me. He looked at me smiling, I flinched and looked away. His smile them turn to a frown. He sighed. I looked to the window and saw lightning and thunder. As soon as the first struck of lighting and thunder struck I screamed and hid under the covers. " it's ok, it's only thunder" Luke said. I hate thunder,I kept whimpering and crying. " Kim, it's ok. Calm down sweetie" Luke said then kissed my forehead. I stayed quiet." Oh I forgot you hate us, you aren't confertable with us" he said disappointed. He started to get up when another thunder struck I gasped and held onto his waist before he got up from the bed. "Please don't leave me" I whispered holding onto his torso from the back.He put his hand over my hand which was on his stomach." Ok, I won't leave" he said. He laid back down next to me. I snuggled up next to him. My head on his and his arms around me.i get safe and calm. Luke closed his eyes.
After a while Luke was still awake but he had his eyes closed." Luke?" I whispered. "Yea?" He said with his eyes still closed. " I-i love you"I said mumbling to myself hoping Luke doesn't hear me. I think he heard me cuz he smiled and opened his eyes." I love you too" he said kissing my cheek and I kissed his cheek back. After a while we went back to sleep till the morning.