Mansion house

"Kim wake up, we're here" Michael said shaking me to wake up. I flinched at his touch and we walked out of the car. I adjust my eyes to the sun and when I did I saw a HUGE house/mansion. My mouth dropped open. "You ok,baby" Calum said with his big brown eyes. He put one hand on my shoulder but I got scared and went as far I could front them. They kept telling me to come, but I refused. People are harmful to me and I'm never gonna trust them. Luke came over and picked me up,my legs around his waist and he had his arms around my back. I tried to get out but he kept me in his arms. I didn't want to speak, when I was still with my parents I learned that I rather stay quiet,then saying something and get hit. I was never gonna make that mistake again. I'm afraid. Ashton opened the door and Luke walked inside carrying me in his arms. I looked up from Luke's shoulder and saw that the house looked bigger on the inside. The boys carried my bags upstairs." You ready to see your new room" Luke said. I shrugged not looking to his eyes.he walked up and opened a white door. Inside there was a king size bed and the room was a light shade blue and contrast with white and blue furniture. Luke put me down and I walked towards the bed,I started looking around before sitting down on a chair next to the bed. Luke looked up to see me not happy or excited. " are you ok" he came over and sat picked me up sitting me on the bed, he sat down on the bed and put me on his lap. I kept avoiding eye contact but he raised my chin up to meet my eyes with his. He looked at me concerned." Is anything wrong" he asked. I shook my head. " then what is it,please I'm your father my job is to make you happy" he said staring at me straight in the eye. " this room...its Amazing.my parents never gave me a room like this. I didn't have a room at all I slept in a closet with a dirty blanket and a mop as my pillow." I said as a tear ran down my face. He felt bad and hugged me tight. "That's not gonna happen here,what ever they did to you, we aren't gonna do. You are our daughter and we will treat you like you are suppose to be treated,we love you." He said kissing my cheek. "How...how can you love me....I'm horrible" I said still crying." No your not...you are amazing please stop talking bad about yourself" Luke said as you can see the tears in his eyes building up. He laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. And hugged me and I hugged back. Holding onto him tight.

He carried me downstairs to where the other boys were watching a movie. Luke set me down on the couch and he went to the kitchen. The boys started looking at me. I got scared that I did something wrong and that they were gonna hit me like my parents did. I ran to the kitchen where Luke was and hugged him tight." Hey,don't worry the boys won't hurt,remember we are your family. Family doesn't hurt family"he said. I nodded and walked slowly to the living room. Calum patted the space on the couch next to him and I walk slowly to him. I sat on the opposite side of the couch from Calum.he came closer to me and laid my head on his lap. He softly played with my hair and it felt soothing.Luke came back to the room with popcorn and soda. Calum moved over a little and moved me too so Luke can sit next to me." See baby girl it's ok, your safe with us" Ashton said from the other couch. Micheal fell asleep with half his body on the couch and half on the floor. There were 3 huge couches and everyone was only using two. As We watched the movie my eyes started to get heavier and heavier, after a while I couldn't keep them open.

A/n plz vote and comment
Should I quit this story I feel like it's bad .let me know what you think in the comment
Bye