Light of darkness

Bathin
"ACE MATE ACE!" Damian clapped his hands and wings, adding a smile to his face. He snatched the feather out of my bare hands gave it a slow deep sniff then broke the feather into two. If you were to ask m  what was the creepiest thing I have ever seen this would definitely be one of my top 3, the look on his face was evil and even gave me the chills.
"Bathin, mate, you now need to go back there and collect one last thing" the pure white feather set fire in the palm of his hand.
Was he trying to get me in trouble?
I risk my soul plucking a feather from that angle and then he just burns it!
Then he has the guts to tell me to go and get him something else? Was a feather not good enough for him. Well I'm no dog who fucking fetches a stick when ever his owner tells him to, quickly I tightened my fist swinging it at him.
"What the fuck are you doing mate?" Shit he caught my fist, I managed to free my hand and then go for another swing, straight into his face.
"Bathin stop being a dick!" Damian said slowly as he raised his head, his nose dripping in  blood, with out no warning he flew onto me causing me to lose my balances he raises my head bashing my skull into the stone ground.
"go back there, and get more fucking feathers for the rest of my crew."
He raised himself up. Kicking my head in one final time.

"H-how many people are in your crew?" I lifted my head up in pain. I'll tell you this, being a demon has its positive, one being able to heal quickly. So when ever I change any of my  piercing I would have to put It through the hole with in a minute.
"Why do you want feathers for?"
"Oh I forgot your new here,"
"Well if-"
"Stop yabbering" he spoke over me holding out his hand, helping me up.
He slightly bent over to my face, holding the burnt feathers between us, with a simple blow the ashes fell upon my face. He stepped back smiling. Creating a mirror using his powers.

I could not believe my eyes. I was an angel. Not just any angel. I was a girl! The girl who I plucked the wing from. I had her brown short hair, her green eyes, her white non pointed  teeth and best of all, I had mother fucking breast..... I wonder how they feel?

"Now Bathin in this disguised you will be able to go into heaven and pluck more feathers. We need 33 in total. Your disguised will only last for 3 days, your aim is to detected mdmdddmdd  dhhssshs daddies DBMS,djinn bed,sims s,kiddo,a ghj,then you can come home, hey Bathin, BATHIN" I looked straight up removing my hands off my boobs...... Her boobs, Well is it mine... Waite I'm confused.
"Listen pervert  get the job done before three days because you will turn back to a demon once three days are up and believe me. You do not want the  angles to be on your ass when they discover it's y-"
"Waite a sec! I work for the Devils kiss. I'll be betraying my group and I'll-"
"Bathin, forget about your group they don't do shit. My group is small and easy to mange, with this brilliant plan! All of the groups within hell would want to join us! I'll be king of the after life and you will be my advisor"
I stared blankly at him this dream of his was big, and as if satan would let him rule, what a fuck wit.     but if it was a chance to make this world rule. I'll take it
"Ok but I don't want my group to know about this, and what about my little sister"
"Ah don't stress, she will be fin, I'll make sure she is taken care of, the only people who will be pain are the angles and the demons who never joined me  Now Bathin be a good little brother and rack off."

I approached the gold tall gates, I was nervous, if I was caught I would be in trouble. My concern were The two male angles patrolling the gates, I feel that they can sense if there was a demon near, what made me go along with Damian's plan. Well no matter how much of a dick he is he held a valid point. The Devils kiss dose not do shit, but drink and dream of taking over heaven and
never taking action to take over.
I smiled at the angles showing I was friendly. Hahaha Fucking angles don't know shit.
"Angela!"
......fuck there talking to me, I turned around, nodding my head at the tall angel. Shit Angela was short. Honestly she needs to carry a stool. Oh Waite she has wings. I flew up from the ground, to meet his eye level. That's better.
"Why were you out side the gates, your sector dose not go out until tomorrow evening"
Crap he was questioning me. Not being able to talk like her how could I explained my self. Yet alone what was I going to say
"Ummmmm"