Chapter 10

-Scarlet's Pov-

From: Claire
Hey Babe, I'm free tonight so come over(;

I stand corrected, Luke wasn't changing one bit for me.

I stand up off the the blanket. Luke realizes that I saw the message. I start to walk to the other end of the building where the ladder is.

"Wait!" He says, grabbing my wrist tight. "Let me explain Scar."

"Don't Scar me, I know what I saw and I don't need any explaining done. Gosh, I should've listened to Beau." I say, already regretting the last words I said. I promised Beau I wouldn't mention it.

"Beau? What did he say?" He snaps, and I gulp. I should've never brought up Beau. Hopefully he will still go by 'besties forever.'

"What did he say?" He raises his voice, tightening his grip around my wrist. This boy is so bipolar. One minute he was being a sweetheart, and the next I find him pretty much hooking up with me ex-best friend.

"That all you are is trouble! You mess with girls trust me Luke, I won't be one of them." I yank my arm out of his hand, and give him a disgusted look before climbing down the ladder. I run as far as I can, making sure he can't catch up to me. Moments later I find myself down a dirt road, outside of a strange looking house. I need to get home, but I can't call Beau, he'll be mad at me. I dial in Skip's number and after a few rings he picks up.

"Daniel can you come pick me up?" I ask, trying to stay quiet just incase someone can hear me.

"What? I thought you were with Luke!" He yells, getting worried. "Where are you?" He asks, and I look at the road sign.

"Uh, I'm on a dirt road, Rein Avenue." I say, reading the sign.

"Shit, you're by Derrick's house. I'll be there as fast as I can." He says, and before I can ask any more questions, the line goes dead. I sigh, putting my phone in my bra, and taking a seat on the ground. There goes my brand new skirt.

I still can't believe that Luke was hooking up with Claire. I mean out of all the girls, it's Claire. I actually thought he could change for me, would change for me. But obviously that's off the list.

"Are you lost girl?" a boy asks, along with two more guys behind him. That's the boy who smacked my butt at Dave & Busters. He has no respect for girls from what I've seen.

"Uh not really, just waiting on my friend." I reply, and turn my head to look away from him. After a minute it goes completely silent, and I'm glad he left because that was honestly awkward.

Suddenly I feel a hand cover my mouth and more hands grabbing my body, picking my off of the ground. I begin screaming and the boy covering my mouth pulls out a knife out of his pocket.

"Make another noise and you'll have to say goodbye to your vocal chords." He smirks, holding the knife to my neck. I try not to be loud, but still small whimpers come out of my lips. He grabs a black sack, throwing it over my head, now making me blind.

Not being able to see or talk, I feel my body being tied down to something, which I'm guessing is a table. The sack soon gets pulled off my head and for a few seconds I can't see because of the bright lights flashing on me. Duct tape gets placed on my mouth, and now I have no control over me body.

"It's perfect that you wore a skirt tonight." I hear one of them whisper into my ear, and begin kissing up my thigh. I try to move my leg as much as I can, which ends up to kneeing the boy with brown hair lightly in the face. Fire fills his eyes and before I know it, a stinging pain creates on my face. I wince from him slapping me and he continues doing what he was.