It's All About You.::9

CHRIS

"You know you only did four routines, I don't even see how you're that tired."

She mushed the side of my head, making me laugh. "No, I did six routines to be exact. You didn't do shit, and your sweating".

"I'm only sweating because you refuse to turn the air conditioning on in the hot ass apartment".

I had chilled with Robyn today at her class, and I actually showed her that I could dance. I've even been helping her with a new dance for their showcase.

"It's not even that hot, go sit your yellow ass under the fan. You ain't paying no bills in this bitch".

I got up off the couch, walking over to the thermometer. It was hot as hell, and this air was gonna be on today.

Before I could even hit the switch, her hand hit mines. "You gone stop abusing me Robyn, with your big forehead having ass".

She glared at me "I was gonna turn the air on, but you wanna talk shit". I got the chance to hit the switch, so I hurried and turned it.

"No no no, nigga you talk about me all day. As soon as I say some back, you get mad."

She went to sit back on the couch, I think she had a slight attitude. I walked over to her, snatching the phone out of her hands.

"Please don't tell me that you're mad. It was just a joke.." She placed her hand of the side of my leg, pushing it.

"Can you move and give me my phone back?"

"I will, just smile so I can know that you're not mad". She straight faced me still, so I got closer to her. I placed my one of my hands on her face, turning her face towards mine. We were now face to face, and her green eyes stared into mine.

"Chris I'm not-" before I knew it, my lips smashed into hers. She let my tongue into her entrance with no problem, and I could tell it was a temptation that she could no longer fight.

She lifted up, placing her leg across my lap. Without breaking the kiss, I used my free hand to pull her full body on top of my lap.

The kissing led to touching, and I noticed my hand tugging at her zipper.  I knew I should've stopped, but I couldn't.

I felt the grinding of her hips, and her cool bare hand rubbing against my chest.

BOOM!

I felt ice cold water splash all over my body. I looked up to see Kae standing next to Michael, with a bucket.

"What the fuck was that for?" I stood up from the couch, dripping ice cold water.

"You were moaning and sweating in your sleep nigga, and you wouldn't wake up." It automatically hit me, I was dreaming about Robyn.

I looked up to see Kae on the verge of tears, and a few seconds later, I felt the bucket hit me across the face.

"WHO THE FUCK IS ROBYN? YOU MOANING A BITCH NAME NOW".

She ran into the room, heading straight for my drawers. She came back with a hand full of my clothes, throwing them on the floor.

All I remember was watching the game with Michael, then I guess I fell asleep.

I already knew what she was thinking, but it was nothing like that. Robyn is just a friend, nothing more and nothing less.

"Why the fuck are you throwing all of my shit?" She stepped into my face, putting my finger in my face.