Surreal.::16

I love updating this story, it's so interesting and it gets great feedback. I love updating all of my stories though, I can't believe  I can take my ideas and type them into something amazing. I'm improving with time, and getting better everyday.

Thank you guys for all of your love & support.
----------

Robyn.

"So you decided to stay with him after finding out"?

I shrugged my shoulders, "I thought about it, and thought on it for a long time. I even talked to one of his friends fiancée, and she'd been in the same situation".

She pulled her legs up to her knees, listening to me talk. "You have a big heart Rob, I just don't want you to end up hurt again. You've accepted things in the past that you shouldn't have, and I just want to make sure you have the best interest in mind".

I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, knowing she was right. "I love him so much Mel, and this love is so different. It's like my body breaks down from his touch, and I start to need him when he's gone. That love that you never want to let go, this shit is so surreal".

"I know Chris loves you too, but just put your heart first Rob. Make sure you put yourself first this time".

"I am, I promise you I will but enough about me. Who is this guy you've been going out with, you haven't shared any tea".

A huge smile spread across her face, "Well he's this really nice guy, his name is Cameron". I smiled back at her, "How did you meet him"?

"Well he owns the tattoo shop we went to that day, he came into the diner one day and we've been talking ever since".

"I'm happy for you Mel, but I need to know if you've gotten the D yet". She shook her head while smiling, "We're taking things slow. He's an amazing guy, and he has the best smile. You know I love men with pretty teeth".

"You don't how much you mean to me Mel. If I don't tell you enough, thank you. You've never left my side or judge me, no matter what the case had been. I'm happy that you've found some who makes you glow the way you are glowing now". She pulled me into a hug, "What would I do with out you Rob"?

"You'll never need to know because you'll always have me".
........

"No I'm so fucking tired of pizza, you order it damn near every night". I sat in front of him, and gave a sad face. "Babe, you know how much I love pizza. You need to buy food, then we won't be ordering out as much".

"You can do that pouting shit if you want, but you ain't getting it tonight. I might slide through this kick back my boy is having". I folded my arms across my chest, "So you're gonna leave me in this empty ass apartment by myself"?

He shrugged his shoulders, "If you want to come you can. You didn't tell me you were coming over tonight, I thought you were spending time with Mel".

I rolled my eyes, "I did tell you I was coming, but you ignored my text. Mel has a boyfriend now, so she spends time with him".

He got up from the bed, changing into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I sat back on the bed, staring at my phone screen. "I'm guessing you're not going".

"Just leave me alone, go ahead Chris. I'll stay here by myself and eat pizza by myself, while my boyfriend is out". He walked over to me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'll leave a twenty on the table for your food, I love you baby".

Before I could say it back, he walked out of the room. Seconds later I heard the door close. I don't know what's been up with him, but he's been acting weird towards me.