Eplogue

"Mom! Mom! Help me to catch a fish! They're too fast!" Yelled a little voice. "I'm coming, Kirara!" San ran to the little stream nearby her new home was. No, she wasn't staying in the village, but at her own little house near the village and her old den. "Okay, Kirara. Look at how I do it." Kirara nodded. San waited for a fish and it came. She thrust her hand in the water and caught it. "Kirara, keep that fish. Don't let it slip away- it's for dinner!" "Yes, mommy. Can I try now?" San smiled and nodded. Kirara waited for a fish and then thrust her hand in like what her mother previously did. Soon they had five fishes. "Kirara, that's enough fishes. Let's head back home so you can help me prepare dinner," San told her.
************|TIME SKIP|***********
"San! I'm home! Now where's my pesky little darling daughter of mine?"
"Papa! You're home! Today mommy and I caught five fishes! It's gonna be yummy!" Kirara engulfed her father with a bear hug. "I have another thing- I caught a bull for your cousins, Kirara. I gave it to them already. They were very happy to receive it. Now go and play, Kiara," Ashitaka smiled as his daughter ran out of the house, singing. "You're home! Dinner's almost ready." San kissed Ashitaka. They were living happily.

Things in Irontown was improving, too. Lady Eboshi became one of the greatest Lady leaders of all age. Her town was bustling with activity. They had became rich by finding a new type of ore called the Plantyrite, which came from tree leaves! So they were green, growing trees to benefit themselves. So all was good and everyone lived Happily Ever After.