You are not welcome

Eat
Drink
Work
Sleep
Repeat

That is all I seem to be doing nowadays.I work at a nearby diner/ bar called sammy's. The owner, Sammy, allows his grandmother run the diner in the day time from six in the morning to 4:45. She is a sweet but quirky old lady. Her name is Helen but she makes us call her Bam. I don't know why but she loves that nickname even if it doesn't match her actual name. She had dyed orange hair with pretty silvery eyes. She is nothing like her grandson Sammy.
Sammy runs the bar part of the shop. He is a 34 year old man who gets drunk every night leaving me with all the work load. He has the same eyes as Bam but has black hair instead of orange.
My shift is on Tuesdays through Saturdays from four PM to four AM. I am supposed to get Sunday's and Monday's off but sometimes I get called in for a couple hours when Sammy gets overly drunk. I wouldn't mind because of the extra money I get but the uniform he makes me wear Is way to degrading and revealing for my tastes. He gives me a choice of wearing a pleated short black skirt or shorts and any color button up shirt as long as I leave a few buttons open.
I tried to wear pants once and almost got fired on the spot. Thankfully Bam came to my rescue. At the time they were the only place hiring and they pay a good hourly wage so I couldn't afford to lose this job. Now I can leave and easily get a new job but I am certain this place will run into the ground without me and I don't have the heart to let that happen.

Kyle

It's been a month since he left. Working helps me forget about him but only just a little.It seems like he keeps getting closer while each day passes. If I didn't know any better I would say he was coming back to me but that would be impossible.He proved he didn't care about me the moment he left.

Everything will be okay just be patient.

"Misty stop day dreaming and get back to work!"snapping out of it I immediately went to finish cleaning up before happy hour starts.
The bar has just opened and there is already a full house. Saturday's has always been our busiest days.
I really wish Sammy would hire more staff to work the bar shift. No correction I wish he'd hire more girls to take some attention off of me. Being the only girls server has gained a lot of unwanted attention.Especially In Sammy's eyes. When he gets liquor in him he becomes slightly perverted. Luckily he doesn't touch me. Nobody does because if they did I wouldn't hesitate to punish them. Yes I might have a bad job in a skimpy little outfit but that doesn't mean I lost my dignity.

"Hey Misty.....hiccup......get your fine butt over here....hiccup....!"

Ugh Sammy decided to have some drinks today. Looks like I won't be going home early after all. He promised me earlier that I could rest up a little since I stayed back an extra two and a half hours my last shift. Now I need to stay back again to make sure the shop stays well maintained and Sammy gets home unharmed.

"What do you need Sammy?"

"You won't give me what I need.....but anyways someone at table six has personally asked for you."

Probably another pervert that thinks they can get in my pants with a few sweet words. It's not the first time this happened. Actually it happens at least twice a night.

"Hello, welcome to Sammy's my name is Misty. How may I be of service to you?" I say not even paying attention to who was at the table.

" Yes I would like to know if u sell bags of skittles?"

----------------------------------------------
If you don't know the meaning of the last line then you either never read the first book or you forgot her nickname. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the wait.

Comment....Vote.....Comment....Follow...I'm forgetting something...oh yeah.....COMMENT!!!