Decision

Flashback (after the wedding)

"Mrs. Thompson?" Asks my smiling husband.
"Yes Mr.Thompson" I ask moving in his arms while we dance to I won't give up by Jason Mraz.
"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" I look at him in surprise thinking this was all planned out. I see something In the way he looks at me that says 'not to worry' and everything 'will be fine' that causes me to relax and answer him.
"It doesn't matter as long as your there with me."he looks at me with a smile that I've seen way to much in my life. He's got something up his sleeve.
"So you don't care where it is?"I shrug.
"Okay let's leave now"he says pulling me towards the exit. But I pull him to a halt.
"We can't leave our own reception!" He looks at me amused.
"Come on, we already had our first dance, cut the cake, and made our toasts. Nobody will miss us." Im not sure.
"What about the bouquet?I have to throw it." He rolls is eyes.
"Give it to someone who deserves it."
Hmmm. I guess.
I walk out of his arms and start toward my culprit.
"Here catch this!" Roni looked up in surprise but catch it nonetheless.
"Congratulations I better be a bridesmaid"then I leave to sneak out with my husband.
----------------------------------------------

"So where are we going" I ask while Kyle pulls me into the woods.
"Don't worry just shift"

End of flashback

That was a simple yet beautiful honeymoon.We spent it in the woods in our wolf forms for a week. Only focused on each other. We didn't need luxurious things to have a good time.
What happened to that couple?
We knew every nook and cranny of each other. We knew what went into each other's mind before we even thought it. Now I find it hard to guess what he's thinking. I don't think I'm going to forgive him yet but I know we need to come to an understanding. As long as he's here with the pack I will stand as there Luna once again. It's not an option. Kyle and my relationship may have changed but my feeling for the pack have not. They had no choice but to leave. They had to follow the alphas orders so I don't blame them. As for Kyle I will give him the chance to try to explain and make things up to me but if I find the reason to not be good enough then I'm done. This is his last chance to get me to forgive him.But I hope he doesn't think that I'm doing this for him because I still hate is guts right now. I'm doing this for the sake of the pack.

----------------------------------------------

Surprise! I felt like updating even though it's my first week at my university. Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment?!......Vote?!....Follow?!...