Not again

Poem

I was so happy.I felt like I was complete.Before, I was broken 'til you swept me off my feet.We took the world by storm just you and I. Everything was perfect but you weren't the right guy.
I couldn't give you an heir and that drove you away.Now instead of love I feel betray. You didn't break me nor did I crack.I'm sad and I'm lonely but I don't want you back.Blood clots over and broken bones heal over time, you're my injury but I know i'll be just fine.Im not perfect and I know I'm not, but I know I deserve  a lot more then what I got.I'm independent and I'm strong but for you that was never enough.You lived in a fantasy where everything was perfect then bailed when things got rough.I've been abused, used, and thrown out like trash but you still left me with nothing but cash. My affection and forgiveness shouldn't be bought. I didn't love you for your money if thats what you thought.You were someone I thought I could count on to love me when I couldn't, then gave me the bravery to go out my comfort level when I knew I shouldn't.You became my warning label for what I look for in romance. He might not have the charm, the sparks, or the ability to saranate me while we dance, or maybe he will but he won't be able to put me in a trance. He won't be you and I guess I'm okay with that, because at least he won't intentionally stab me in the back.There is only so much I can take but again I won't break I will only bend, because I've worked so hard to fix myself and there isn't anything you could do that would make me go back, no not again.

That is a poem that Kyle will never read. It will remain in my notebook where the others lay with no adress on them. Whether he likes it or not we still have a bond that wasn't broken yet and he can still feel what I feel without having to read it. He on the other is feeling happy with only a tiny bit of remorse but thats only some of my feeling coming through the mating bond. In other words he's happy without me and I am ready to move on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im still not convinced on whether I should keep this book or not. Im already a slow updater and I've been trying hard to fix that but should I really add another book to my stackof needing to update? Heres a update while I decide. Votes and comments may pursuade me to a decision.

                                        Comment?!..............Vote?!..........Follow?!..........