Normal?

Misty's POV

"Thank you so much, I promise I will explain everything soon and then everything can go back to normal."says kyle looking excited about the fact that I'm giving him a chance.
Normal? What is normal anymore? What if the normal I knew was never real. This could all be some kind of lesson and I wouldn't even know it.

What are you trying to do mom? When will I get control in my life?

I was content with who I had become before all this happened. But it seems like I'm always the one who needs to change to fix problems someone else made the mistake of making.
Is something waiting for me ahead? Another challenge? Are you building me up to face something mom?

"Get in the car Mist, let's go home"

I've been too busy thinking that I didn't even notice that I have began to walk. Kyle is driving slowly next to me trying to match my pace.

"No, I can walk. I need some time to myself." I need to think some more before I get back to the pack house.

"Don't you think you had enough time to yourself while I was gone? Come on babe I miss you don't you miss me." Is he for real?
"It's not my fault you left! Don't push me kyle......I'm walking that's final!" He sighed and left upon request.

I hate that I hate being upset with him. He deserves my anger and should be happy about the chance I am giving him.
After deciding to take the long route home I finally make it. When I open the door it's like I was hit with a brick.

The smell of fresh baked brownies. Teens fighting over games in the lounge, Kids running up and down the stairs, pack members nodding in respect for their Luna......

I have only been gone a couple hours. How can everything seem like it's back to normal? Like everything that has happened never took place?

Everything looked exactly how it did before everyone left.

What if I changed too much for this?

I need to lay down... I have a killer headache!