Chapter 1

It's night time and I'm standing in front of a seedy-looking club downtown, I've been here for almost an hour, $500,000 in debt.... I'll never be able to pay that off with a normal job.. I don't think I'm cut out for this kind of work, but this is better than nothing. Having racked my brain trying to figure out how to pay back the debt, I find myself in front of a nightclub named Blair. If I combine the salary I'd be working here along with what I make for my regular job... Would that be enough to cover my monthly payments? What I am going to do if they don't hire me?! During the day, I scanned the classifieds to look for the part-time work. I don't have any other options besides working in the red-light district, I really didn't want to do this.. Being jostled around by the crowd of drunk people, I finally decide to open the door and enter the nightclub. Here we go.. But that moment I reach out for the door, the door actually opens from the other side.

"Ouch.." I bumped into someone.

"Was it you?"

"What?" A muscular guy came out from the bar.

"They said someone out here was trying to mess with our club" He gave me a dirty look. "Who are you?"

"I.. I just came to have an interview"

"An interview?"

"Yes! I have my resume with me!" He takes it and gives it a quick glance.

"Come in." I was told to sit in a little dark room to wait.

"Well then, lets get this interview over with"

"Sure" I stood up and followed him.

"I'm the owner of this club.." The guy told me his name was Xavier, I expected the owner to look a little bit older, but this guy looks pretty young.

Although, he seems fairly mature, he's calm and has a self-assured, confident attitude, I remember the dirty look he'd given me, he has some of the sharpest eyes I've ever seen, his commanding presence must put people on edge.

"I looked at your resume and it doesn't look like you have any experience working at a place like this, is that right?"

"You're right, I don't"

"So, why are you interested in a job like this?"

"Actually, I'm in some financial trouble.."

"That was a pretty blunt answer."

"Was that a bad thing to say?"

"No, not at all, most people have similar reasons for working here, how many days can you work here?"

"I'm okay with working everyday" Thinking of that $500,000 I owed, I couldn't even contemplate time to rest, I had to work as much as possible.

"Everyday, huh..?" He looked at me from top to bottom as if he was evaluating me.

"Well, is something wrong?" Without answering my question, Xavier sat beside me and then..

"Oh no!" He stroked my neck with his hand, his other hand firmly grabbed my shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"It's a test, you've failed"

"What?.."

"This type of thing will happen all the time here"

"You mean being touched?"

"There are old men who do worse, if you work here, it will cause trouble, we don't want anybody who screams or gets mad at our guests" He turns his back to me as if to say that the interview was over.

"Please wait!"

"What? I'm busy."

"Do you really think I can't do this?"

"I've been in business for a long time, I can tell whether you are fit to do this job or not"

"Oh please!" I begged as he started leaving. "I'll be in trouble if you don't hire me.."

"You can work at some other bar to supplement the income you get as a secretary"

"That's not enough... I need to earn a lot of money"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a $500,000 debt... I have to pay it back"

"$500,000 in debt? You?"

"No... My fathers business went down"

"That's your parents concern. It has nothing to do with you though"

"I can't live like that.. We are family"

"A family, huh?"

"I will do anything! Please give me this job!" I was desperate and begged him for this, Xavier turned around slowly and came toward me.

"You said you will do anything?"

"Y-yes!"

"Then take off your clothes and get naked now"

"N-naked..."

"You said you would do anything, didn't you?" Xavier said this to me with a grin on his face, my hands started to tremble.

But, if I didn't take off my clothes, he wouldn't hire me..

"If I do, will you hire me?"

"Well, as long as you have gorgeous body"

"Would there be occasions where I would have to take my clothes off?"

"Not that I know of... But there was a girl who took her clothes off voluntarily"

"Then, promise me, if I get naked, you will hire me" While struggling not to tremble, I pleaded with Xavier.

"Okay, I promise I will" I could feel him looking at me sharply, biting down my lip, I unzipped my clothes and moved my hand to take them off.

"Stop it, I don't want to see you in your underwear" Xavier smiled slyly at me.

"But.. What about your promise..?"

"No.. I can't hire you here.. Okay, I accept your enthusiasm and the courage you showed by attempting to take off your clothes, instead, marry me" He laughs.

"Huh..?"