chapter 1

(this chapter isn't very long, but it sure is enough to get you started, ;D )

It was backstage at a Pierce The Veil show when it happened. Vic got dared by Tony, his lead guitarist, and Mike, his brother, to kiss kellin for a photo that Jaime had promised the fans. Kellin laughed, surely Katelynn wouldn't mind? after all, it was only a kiss, and it wouldn't really do much harm kissing the lead singer of Pierce The Veil... would it? Kellin eventually calmed down and rose to the challenge, positioning himself at a closer angle to the Mexican singer.

His eyes met Vics, and he moved slowly in. Vic placed his hand on kellin's jawbone and closed his eyes. None of them admitted that they felt something when their lips met.

"Kel," Vic said, his voice low and raw. Two hours had passed since the photo was taken, and an unsteady awkwardness had hung in the air since that moment. They had taken separate Taxi's back to their hotel to avoid any contact, but all of that was in the past now.

"Vic, i know-..." Kellin started, but he saw something pass through Vic's eyes. something he'd never seen before. He saw the way his hair flicked across his forehead, the way his mouth moved as his breathing deepened, the way his eyes couldn't hold the contact between them. He saw the way Vic swung as he sang, the way he walked; it was all like liquid. Dark liquid.