chapter 2

He took a small step towards the lead siren, evaluating his expression. Was he really going to do this? His heart screamed yes, but behind the pounding he heard his brain clawing at its cage, screaming for him to stop, that it'd be wrong.

Kellin backed up against the hallway wall outside of his room, his gaze quizzical. He could feel Vic's breath on his skin, warm and soft.

Kellin closed his eyes, unable to delay the inevitable, and placed his hands on Vic's hips. Just a soft pressure when their lips met at first; tempting. Kellin Licked his bottom lip and positioned himself at an angle, so that Vic had to lean into him to get what he desired.

The heat began to rise, and Vic slid his hands from Kellin's neck down his collarbone, down his chest and abs, so that they rested on his lower stomach.

With each parting of Kellin's lips against his own, Vic became more relaxed, and slowly but surely slid in his tongue. Kellin, becoming more uneasy with the fact that someone could see them together, fumbled with the doorknob of is hotel room door. Kissing in corridors isn't really safe... Kellin was barely even able to concentrate on opening the door because of the fact Vic's fingers were exploring the contours of his hips.

The door finally slid open, and the two tumbled inside, Vic falling on top of Kellin in a jumbled pile. He kicked the door shut, and the room slid into darkness, illuminated slightly by the dingy yellow bedside lamp.

Vic rolled them over, so that he was now on the bottom. Kellin, unsure where to put his hands, became quickly aware of the fact he was straddling the Mexican... A temping thought for a summer night... Vic placed his arms around kellins neck, reeling him in. Kellin breathed a short breath before crushing his mouth against the lead Pierce's soft lips, and smoothing his hands down his lower back, playing with the hem of vic's shirt.

Kellin could only just make out the shape of Vic's face in the light, so he moved his hands away from the hem, and tangled them in the hair that hung around the other boys face. he tilted his head so that their lips met again, and found the tip of vic's tongue with his own.

The temperature of the room began to rise, as well as the paces of their hearts. Kellin, progressing fastly, lifted his hands from Vic's belt and fumbled at the hem of his own shirt, sliding it up over his head. The lead Pierce eyed Kellin's gorgeous tanned body, snagging his bottom lip between his teeth and thinking about running his fingers over his smooth skin.

Giving into the temptation, Vic mirrored the lead Siren's action, letting the soft fabric of his shirt fall to the floor beside the bed...

Bed... only a few centimetres away..

Kellin caught Vic's train of thought.

He got up off the other boy, and grasped his hands, leading him over to the freshly made bed. Sprawling out on the covers, Kellin's mind began to dance. Vic was beautifull. Why had he only just now began to see it?