chapter 5

As two days passed, the boys crossed paths a few times but never breathed a word to each other. there was an aura of intensity that hung in the air whenever one of them was around, like a stench that had attached itself to an item of their clothing.

by midday, the older boy, Vic, had sat himself down in the bar, and had ordered himself a double vodka and coke to try and numb the pain. However much this was hurting him; he knew it was for the best. anyway, Kellin had another girlfriend back home, even if it wasn't totally serious yet. Throwing back the last of his drink, Vic lowered his face to his hands, and let his thoughts take over him. he hadn't noticed he was silently crying until a young blonde came and sat next to him, asking if he was alright.

She looked about 23, and had a short but very edgy haircut. Here eyes were outlined in Kohl, giving her makeup a smoky but incredibly sexy look. But despite the first impression, her expression betrayed her. "im sorry, but you look really upset. if you dont want to talk to me, fine, but i just want to make sure you are ok"

Vic quickly wiped the tears from his eyes, and looked up at her. A mischievous smile played along his lips, and his mind was screaming that this was his escape.

he leaned into her, so his mouth was beside his ear, and placed a hand on her tiny waist. "hey beautiful; do you want to get out of here?"