chapter 6

(i know its been a while, but i've just been lacking any motivation whatsoever... but here you go. srry not srry guys, theres a lot of sexual content in this here scene, so cover your virgin eyes!)

"oh Vic!" the girl moaned as he kissed her neck. They had got a cab back to his hotel, and were lying hot and sweaty on his bed. "kiss me" she breathed, feeling his hands slip from her stomach to the hem of her panties. Pushing the hair out of his face, he kissed her, moving his arm so he could feel her through her underwear.

"argh" she sighed against his lips, enjoying the time a little too much. Without so much of a breath later, vic slowly pulled her panties down, over her knees, and flung them onto the floor. The girl me met in the bar, who's name he still didnt know, breathed deeply, and pulled the covers up a little bit more.

Vic, trying not to think about kellin, slid his hands between her thighs and opened them up, moving himself so that he could put his arms under her legs and hold on to her hipbones. She was allready really wet, and vic could tell that she was going to enjoy this, but why was kellin's face still coming into his head?

She moaned as he slid his tongue slowly up between her legs and over her clit. "Vic, oh my god, oh vic!" she wailed, arching her back to accomodate him more, but all he could think about was kellin.

Letting go of her hipbones with one hand, he teased her by smoothing the end of his finger over her leg, and then before she could react, he shoved them inside her, making her gasp in pleasure. Starting off slowly, Vic moved his arm back and forth, so that his finger slid in and allmost out of her. eventually picking up the pace, he was going as fast as he could, and she was enjoying it. "OH VIC!" she screamed, "dont stop! Dont! arrrggh!" flowing with her body, she moved her hips with the timing of his fingers, making it more pleasurable. vic leaned his head forward and gently sucked her clit, flicking his tongue slightly against it. "oh fuck" the girl breathed. "faster oh my god, go fucking harder baby". Vics arms were begging to ache, so he instead hooked his fingers inside of her, stroking her g-spot. She moaned. "found it." he breathed against her. The girl began to pant, "oh god im gonna cum. dont stop. p-please dont stop", she moaned again and then finally "oh vic, fuuuck, oh FUCK".

Vic smiled sadly, he knew he did good, but no matter how much he liked hearing this girl moan his name, he really just wanted it to be kellin.