Chapter 7

It was pouring with rain and pitch black, and Kellin was stood outside if the hotel in skinny jeans and a tank top, water dripping from the tips of his hair and beading on his skin. There was some form of connection between him and vic, he had felt it, and so had the other boy.

Maybe it just wasnt meant to be. Maybe he should just cancel their tour and go back home to his girlfriend. Afterall, Vic was only a one time thing. Or so he hoped.

He thought about going back inside, throwing himself at Vic, and kissing him like he meant it. He wondered if vic was thinking about him.

The silence was sufficating, and Kellin's only vice was miles away. "Thats it, i officially have nothing left. i've probaby just lost my girlfriend, Vic also dosent want me, i've been clean from confiding in razors for four months now, and a fast and painless death seemes too easy" he thought to himself. His fingers brushed against a packet in his pocket, and his eyes lit up with an odd exitement. He hadn't done this in months, but he desperately needed some form of escape.

Kellin lit up a cigarette in the dark, watching the occasional person pass by. Taking a long drag, he imagined the black smoke filling his lungs. "smoking will kill you" he remembered Kaitlynn saying when they first met. Kellin let out breath, along with his smoke and whispered into the silence "i smoke to die".