chapter 3

Vic pushed the sweat slick strands of hair that hung in his face back, and continued to bite his lower lip seductively. Trailing his eyes up the other singers dark olive skin and deciding there and then that he needed this boy, kellin returned his gaze.

Vic launched himself at Kellin, not feeling the need to be slow anymore. He delved into the kiss with all of his might, and fingered the buckle on kellin's belt, also wanting the other boy just as much, maybe a little bit more.

Breaking the urgent need of the kiss, Kellin answered Vic's unasked question.

The lead Pierce began to get back into the swing of things, crushing his mouth back against Kellin's, and finally managing to undo Kellin's belt. Much to the other boy's  surprise, vic plunged his hand down the front of Kellin's jeans, exploring the contours though his underwear.  Kellin gasped, Katelynn had never been like this with him...

Relaxing into the erotic manicness of Vic's movements, The lead Siren gave into the pleasure, and began to feel the way the other boy moved his hands over his bulge, the way he was so experienced with where he felt and with how much pressure.

 The door clicked open, and Vic lept onto the floor, belt buckle clanging as he dove. 

"Kellin?" Tony asked, peering into the room from the hallway.

 trying to hide his embarrassment, Kellin smiled and replied "whats up mate?"

"well, its just that; i've been having trouble with this girl i like. She doesn't seem to be very interested in me.. i mean, your good with stuff aren't you? cuz, you have a girlfriend back home, right?" he said, running a hand over the back of his neck out of nervousness.

Kellin laughed slightly. "can we talk about this later Turtle? im really tired, and i just want to get some sleep" Tony looked slightly hurt, but he turned around and closed the door behind him.