...Friends Of Him

LATER AT LUNCH 

Brandon pov 

"Hey, Brandon" says my good friend, Tommy. I just nod in response. I was thinking over the whole situation, with her and her friends. So her and her friends are vampires, I wonder who turned who. Maybe, one day I could turn.  

"Who's taking who to Prom?" Tommy asks the group, of 6 

"I'm taking Chloe, obviously. " I reply, they all nod as they agreed. I zoned out after, thinking of Chloe . The way her caramel brown hair falls down her back, the way her smell brightens the room, the way she laughs until she can't breathe. Also the way her bright eyes, show every emotion she tries not to show. I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks, as everyone looks at me. I nervously laugh, no-one understands, I can't not think about her. She's imprinted on my brain.  

"She is really pretty, but not my sort of pretty" says one of my friends. 

"Who you lot talking about?" I asked, then followed their stare. 

"Guys, I like her and she likes me. Just stop making fun of her or me! How would you feel if everyone kept laughing at one of your girlfriend's?" I almost shout, staring at them. I jump up and walk away, what is it about those guys. They never actually liked anyone, not properly, other than Tommy. I guess the others are just not properly into anyone. I understand, but they not understand how I feel about the beautiful girl that is now stood next to me in the corridor.  

"I heard. Don't worry, it has never bothered me before. So why would it now?" She said just loud enough for me to hear. I give her a smile, and pull her to my side. She starts giggling, so do I. The whole time I can feel eyes melting into my back. At this point everyone is looking, no not looking, staring at us. "What dress colour you wearing to prom?" I ask trying to change the subject. 

"Black and purple, what colour tie?" 

"Purple, coz I'm wearing a black suit." She just nods. I think everyone has turned away now, thank god.

AFTER SCHOOL 

Chloe Pov 

I never actually realised that he cares so much, bless him. He knows I can take care of myself, but he actually cares. Sadly, I am falling head, line and sinker. Why did I do this to myself. He will want to turn soon, thats okay, as long he doesnt kill me. I got through the door, at 5, got a bottle of blood and run to bedroom. Before my aunt, sees I'm here. She is living here, with me, for a week. She came yesterday and I can't wait till Monday. She came to "check up" on me. PLEASE KILL ME NOW. I laugh, as my head said that. As I am technically already dead, but she doesn't know that, or really care. When I was about 5, she sturred her cup of piping hot coffee with a metal spoon. Then hit me with it, and then said to my parents that I had sturred it for her and "accidentally" dropped it on my hand. I wasnt allowed to see her, until yesterday. I wished she wasn't here, then I could sit on my sofa and watch tv.