...Happy Birthday Bombshells

Chloes pov

What if Tommy works out the truth, what if the spirits make my life hell.

I see a boy walking towards me, I instantly smile.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, seeing my boyfriend.

"Hey, i'm good Sweetie" Brandon says, a small smile painted on his lips.

"What?" I ask curious to why he was smiling like that. Then I remember the date. "Go on sing it, I know you want too."

"Happy Birthday Chloe, and no i'm not going to sing it, you're the singer not me. By the way, we are practicing at lunch. " and with that he walked off.

Later at lunch

Still Chloes pov

I walk into our room, and the lights are off. As I switch on the lights, I see the three boys jump out trying to surprise me.

"Nice try boys, but you know me better than that. Are we going to practice? Because I wrote a song.

Here are lyrics:

Verse 1

While you sleep,

In your bed,

I'll walk the streets,

Wanting to be interesting.

Chorus

My heart stops beating,

My lungs stop breathing,

My head feels light,

My eyelids are heavy,

I fall, while you drift,

Tomorrow I might wake up,

Tomorrow I might wake up dead,?

Verse 2

He stands before me,

Snarling and watching,

My every move,

I greet him, Ready for the end.

Bridge

Please don't cry,

Please don't try,

That bite saved me,

I'm not gone yet.

Chorus x2" I said, they started playing while I said the lyrics.

"Lets to that again, Chloe i'll count you in 1, 2, 3 go." Brandon said.

We repeated this a billion times, prefecting it; when they dropped the bombshell.

"Chloe as a birthday present, we have a chance of a record deal." Tommy said, quietly excited.

"Oh my god." I said, then I started crying. "Don't worry, i couldnt be any happier." I start laughing. Brandon runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug ever.