...Compelled To Stab Your Chest

Chloe POV

I just woke up and saw what looked like a blood bag and a note. I read the note while squeezing the bag into my mouth. I rushed up and got dressed in my blue vest top, black skinnies and black heels. I walk down my high staircase, listening to hear Chelsey. In the corner of the living room, i see a girl tall in stature and blood bag in hand.

"Chelsey? I am happy you feel like that and i hope i can be as good as you. But one thing i didn't understand. Why did you leave me for 50 years?" I said, stepping cautiously around the shot glasses thrown across my hard wood flour. 

"Because you needed to fill the vampire i tried to show you. Leaving you was the hardest thing to do. I have watched from the side lines, wondering when to come back." She says, will that scared voice that makes you want to hug them and protect them. 

"I'm sorry, i killed you but it was the best thing that had ever happened. You changed me to the girl i should have been my whole life!" I say, with a huge smile on my face. Just as i went to hug my best friend, i hear Brandon walking down the stairs with a groggy look in his eyes. He was hungover, i could already tell. 

"Morning" I say, walking over and pecking his cheek. He just smiles in response. Then i suddenly realise, we have school. "Crap! We are gonna be late to School!" i say, pacing around and collecting my school stuff. "Come on! Move your butt!" I shouted at the others. They look like rabbits in the headlights. I give them a look that says " If you don't get a move on, i will pull you to school by your ears. They automatically move. 

LATER AT SCHOOL

Still Chloe's POV

We are now walking the seemingly empty corridors, listening to the footsteps of others. A loud bang comes from behind, i turn and see Charlie getting Brandon into a headlock. I walk over and whisper in his ear "You are going to walk away from him and if you ever try to hurt him again, you will stab yourself in the heart. Got It?" I finish staring at his eyes and then my eyes flick to his hand, that are slowly moving away from my frightened boyfriend. Charlie just turned and walked away.