...Slapped and Left To Die

The next day 

Chloe pov 

Ever since the dance, my life has been better. He had spoken to me like everyday, but there is still that one person that has never got over the past. Edie. She was my best friend for years, then she turned, by my friend. He is gone now, he is actually dead, dead. Edie, thought it was my fault and that was 3 months back. Lets describe her; she has long almost ginger hair; tall; sadly, beautiful; and two years older than me. She wore the tightest leather cat suit, if she kicked you, her heel would slice your skin, like a knife. Here I am, getting dressed in black skinny jeans, a random band tee, with my black beanie, leather jacket and black vans. No I am not an emo, i just like dressing like this. I walk down stairs, and saw my aunt. Eating my favorite cereal, this can't be happening. I look in the box on the side, it's empty. 

"Auntie, you have eaton my favorite cereal. " i say, worried what she would do."Yeah, so..." She replied, like a teenager, even though she is 52. I shake my head and get my bags. Another day of Edie bullying me and people staring at me. 

After feeding and getting into school.............................. 

"Haha" Edie laughed after tripping me up, I get up and slap her...hard. She wobbles in her stiletto heels, and well fell. By this point everyone is staring at me, I just walk away and laugh. In the corner, I can see someone trying to kiss Brandon, As I stomp over, the little she-wolf runs away. (The girl was a wolf, hence the term she Wolf). When I step closer to Brandon, I can feel hundreds of eyes burning the tender skin in my back.

Brandon pov 

My did i let that girl even come near me, she tried kissing me and holding my hand. Just because I was kind, doesnt mean we are bf and gf. I can see Chloe, stood infront of me and when she stepped closer. Everyones eyes were on us; then it happened we kissed and like each and everytime we kiss, it set my body alight. In the distant I see Edie layng on the lay, just to still. Then with a blink of the eye, she was gone, as was everyone. I walked to class. The day went by and I managed to actually do my work.

AUTHORS NOTES 

I hope you guys like this , tell me. Comment, Follow, and vote.