...The Night Of the Prom

Chloe pov 

I looked around the room, at the the many girls with the most beautiful and expensive dresses. As I looked into the mirror, I finally got to see what everyone was staring at. I looked amazing; my eyes coated with the dullest black eyeliner and the most pigmented purple eyeshadow, fitting with my dress perfectly; my hair plaited, then put in a elegant bun with stray hairs cupping my face; then finally, the dress. This was not a normal prom dress, no this was a black and purple 19th century dress, with a tight corset, that managed to keep me stood up straight. When I finished admiring my appearance, I heard the lightest knock. Knowing exactly who it is, Brandon. I slowly open the bedroom door, and stood in amazement. He actually looked really good, his dirty blonde hair was slightly pushed back and he had gone all out with the suit and tie. We stood for moments staring into each others eyes, until he came and gave me a hug. Soon as the hug started, sadly, it was over and now we were walking over to the old fashioned cart. That was about to take us to the most important party of our lifes, so far, PROM.  

10 minutes later  

We are here. We were just about to walk through the closed doors, but before he could reach the doors. They opened, and the first two steps we took, were the only things you could hear. Everyone was standing and watching, as me and Brandon glided through the almost full hall.

Brandon pov 

And I thought she looked beautiful then? She really has out done herself, she looked like a beauty from the 1800's. Like from one of those old romantic movies. Everyone watched us, I don't care. Do you wanna know why I don't care? Because I am here with the love of my life. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn to see. Tommy and the others, staring in awe at my date. 

"Could you keep drooling to a minimum, I don't want drool all over my new dress." Chloe exclaimed, and walked over to her friends. "Wow, how did she look before all of this? " Tommy said, with his mouth still dropped to the floor. "Just not as old fashioned" I replied, chuckling at his comment. " She lots great this that, it kind of suits her. Like she should've been born then and not 16 years ago." Tommy said, still in awe. I just nodded, thinking "You have no idea." 

Later that night, at Chloe's door 

"Did you have fun, Miss Chloe?" I ask, awaiting a funny comment or something. 

"I did, what about you, Mr Brandon?" she replied, with a smirk on her soft face. 

"It was amazing, not as amazing as you Miss Chloe. " I said, and watched her her cheeks became as red as tomatoes. I pecked her on the cheek and said goodnight. She turned and went to bed, I guess.