Chapter 5

Taka's POV

I rush Lexi to the hospital as fast as I could knowing something was very wrong. How could me simply playing with her turn out into my worst nightmares?

I have always wanted nothing but the best for her and for my little brother to take great care of her being everything she wants and needs..

Now I am walking back in forth in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for news about Lexi and the baby. 

"Takahiro?" I turn around to see a doctor looking around the room expectantly  I walk over to him "Thats me.."

He leads me out of the room so we can speak in privet "Lexi coughing up blood is Hemoptysis. Lucky enough you brought her here before things go to bad. She will have to stay over night so we can run a few more test and to keep watch over her and the baby's health. 

"So the baby is okay?" he nods "You are a very lucky father, normally things like this take the baby at such a early development, but it is alive and well you should be able to go in and see her now." He walks away before I could say anything more. 

The thought of the people thinking the baby is mine gives me a sort of pride that seems to glow over my body. 

I walk into Lexi's room with a slight smile on my face only to have it fade with worry as I see how fragile she looks laying in the hospital bed with tubes and machines attached to her. 

I take out my phone so I can call Hiro and let him know what has happened "N-No please don't tell him it will only make him want to come home and worry about me. He needs a break. Plus this was only a scare nothing more." I nod but a pit starts to form in my chest as regret flows threw me. I have never kept a secret from my brother..  not on a scale this big.. 

AN:Sorry for  such a short chapter but I have plenty more coming soon!