Chapter 21

"Sir the patient is  flatlining!" The nurses and doctors hurriedly gather arounf the paitents body preparing for a life or death surgery. "Quickly I need you to start the blood transfusion." a click of a button and a machine starts whining softly off in the background of all the noise. "Scalpel." He extends his hand out for the item and begins cutting a striaght line down the abdement of the now lifeless body on the operating table. The blade cuts the soft skin effortlessly trickles of blood follow the blade in the race against time as it cleanly cuts.

The doctor watches as his had slightly shakes as his nerves begin to get the best of him. He has done this so many times before, but why does this one have the one that gets to him? Maybe it's because the patient is decades younger than him, and he can picture his own child laying here on his operation table. He pushes the thoughts away from mind and continues on his task, he pulls the skin apart so the organs are able to have easily assessable. He needs to be able to stitch he wounds shut.

"Sir she is losing blood at an alarming rate." The nurse tries to hide the panic in her voice, but the doctor was able to pick up on it easily. This young lady had a medical miracle baby when the chances of he being able to even be with child were slim to none. She has survived carrying that child for over six months with little to no troubles, but now under my knife she may lose her life.

How is there any way possible that she could go weeks after birth to having her stitches bust causing internal bleeding. The doctor racked his brain trying to figure any way that he could get enough skin for him to be able to sew the wound together, he can't sear the wound together for it is a vital organ that need the blood flow. Just then the young woman's body begins to spasm on the operating table. "Doctor she is having an allergic reaction to the medicine. Her pulse is drastically dropping too." The nurse no longer hides the panic, no. She is full out panicking to the point it is scaring everyone in the room.

"Nurse I am going to need you to hold the body down while I attempt to stop the bleeding. On Do not let her go until instructed!" The nurse holds her down with fear filled eyes as she watches my fast hands got to work. "Sir, if she is not put on her side now the attempt in stopping the bleeding will be of no use, she will choke." I hear what he nurse is saying but somehow my mind refused to allow my body to react instead I stay working. I wipe away the flowing blood in efforts to see, but before I could get back to he job her body stills and the machine begins screaming that she has lost her pulse.

"Bring me the defibrillator!" I pump her chest rhythmically  "Three volts!" The nurse turns it and waits for the high pitched whine telling me it's ready, as soon as it sound I slam is down on her chest, nothing. "Four volts!" the nurse hesitates momentarily but obeys. Droplets of sweat drip from my brow looking down from the woman to the machine begging for it to sound her pulse. "It's ready!" I slam them down once more, but still nothing. "Five volts!!" I look at the nurse with tear filled eyes as if to cry for help knowing she is already gone, but my body refuses to stop.

"Doctor..." she turns off the machine and wipes tears from her eyes watching me. "Five volts now Nurse K!!!" I shout at her causing her to jump slightly and covering her mouth. "DOCTOR SHE'S GONE!" I freeze and just drop to the floor. "Call the time..." I take off my face mask and look at my watch "5:41 pm..." The nurse pulls the cover up and over her once youthful face.

"We need to form her fiancé Mr. Moriuchi... He had only just woken up from his medical educed coma last night..." She pats my shoulder softly knowing it is my job to  inform the patient of the loss of his partner. I was able to save her fiancé, but failed at saving her life. How can I consider myself a doctor?

AN: Double update in one day! Whaattt????? I'm on a roll today. This is a for real chapter as well.... Let me know your thoughts down below!! VVVVVVVVVV aaannnndddddd please don't be mad at me ;-; Someone had to die... you understand right? please understand me ;-; I love you guys. be patient with me too while I get everything within the book sorted out as well <333