Maybe Its You

Walking Down the Hall We Spotted Bree. She's New To The School And She Was Alone So I Took Her Under My Wing.

*Flashback*

These Other Seniors Started Messing With Her And Shoving Her Around Because She Was New. It Was Initiation. I Don't Like It. I Had To Go Through It But I Got It Worst. I Talked To The Girls And Told Dem She Was My Cousin. One Girl Got Bold and Stepped up and Said "We don'tWe Do Her How We Did Uu. Now Back Off." I don't know where came but I Punched da girl so hard she flew down the hall. It was one of them Dragon Ball-Z Joints Lol. They All Backed Away and I Helped Bree up after She Fell and Walked Her to My locker.

Special: you know you going to Have Tough Skin to Survive Her. This Ain't a Joke Baby Girl. This Real World Here.

Bree: Thanks. I Was Tryna Get To Class. I Ain't Know Punk I Was Going to Fight Them Then you Came.

Special: Damn, you got it. Why Don't You Hang With Me And My Friends? We Won't Bite.

Bree: That's Cool.

She Smiled And We Walked Down The Hall Talking.

*Flashback Over*

Special: Waddup Waddup Waddup!!!

Bree: Hey Girls! Where We Headed?

Kaylee: Music Room to Sing and Practice for the Talent Show.

Amenah: Okay Let's Go Before Someone Else Still Are Time.

We Hurried the Pace and Got There.

Nina: Damn, All Them New Boys Beat Us.... Wait Wait Wait.... Who Is Yall?

Ray Ray: Well We New To School and (GCO)

Nina: Okay I See That But Yall Can't Take Our Time Like That. We Signed Up.

Kaylee Walks Over and Shows List. Switching Back She Rolls Her Eyes at This Light Skin Boy with Nice Hurrr. He Was Blushing And Licking His Lips Like He Wanted To Rip Her Clothes Off And Do Bad Things To Her.

Ray Ray: Damn Ma, No Disrespect We Ain't See It. But Uhh... No Need To Be Feisty Beautiful.

Nina Blushes While His Long Braided Self Winking At Her. Am I The Only One Not Falling For Them?

Special: Girls We Got To Rehearse Yall Can Play With The Pups Later.

I Started Setting Up And Stretching. I Felt Warm Hands Grab Me From Behind And Twisted Someone's Arm. Ouchhhh That Hurts They Yelled! I Released and Said Sorry.

Prodigy: Damn Cutie. Why you got to Go Kung Fu Warrior on Me. I Just Wanted Ur Attention.

Special: Sorry But I'm Not on Joke Time Yall Can Either Bounce or Sit, Shut Up, And Watch Quietly until We Done.

Prodigy: Okay we'll wait for you Beautiful Ladies. No Prob. Can I Talk To You After Though?

I Just Smirked Turned on My Music and Started Rehearsing Our Song "Maybe It's you" With the Girls.

*All the Girls POV*

OMG THIS BOY FINE. Ima Get Them Numbers Just Got to Play the Game Smart Right Now. Ima Reel Him In Soon.

Girls Say Out Loud At Once maybe it's you and Point at Each Boy.