Pills N Potions

I can't believe I'm here right now with the best person in life. The love of my life. Some may say we're rushing what we're feeling but I don't care. I know that he's who I want to be with.

I noticed it before but all was confirmed when we pulled up to this beautiful restaurant right beside this pretty park with a lake. I looked in awe as he came around and helped me out of the care.

His hand rested on the small of my back firmly as he guided me into the restaurant. We walked in and waited to be seated. The hostess was getting touchy feely with my baby and I wasn't having any of that. I looked at him and he wasn't even paying the girl no mind.
It still bothered me. Why can't some people just respect others relationships?

After she got done trying to get some attention she led us to table outside. We could see the lake and watch the stars. It was so romantic. I began to watch it while Prodigy told the waitress what we would like to eat.

It was so peaceful, so relaxing... Something I wasn't. I had none of those qualities. I was right now calm before the storm. I knew things wouldn't be like this long. Something was bound to happen either to bend a wedge in between me and Craig or for me to go back to being a hard ass.

I couldn't help the way I was feeling. After the waitress came back with our food we began eating. Light and soft banter surrounded us. I enjoyed being myself and watching Craig be himself.

It was a calming effect to know I was having this effect on him. We got up and walked over to the side of the lake. He set up a blanket and had desert waiting for us. We both sat down and fed each other chocolate covered fruit and stared at the stars. It was so romantic. Then he started to speak.

"Special you don't know how much I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't care what anyone says. I'm not rushing it. I just don't want to spend another minute without you being mines. I really love and care about you. We may be young but everything will happen on your terms baby. I promise I will never intentionally hurt you and I will always try my best to protect you and make sure that you are happy. You deserve the world and although I might not be able to give it to you I will try to give you everything to your heart's content. I love you so much girl. So will you do me the honors of marrying me and making me the happiest man alive Special?"

He pulled out the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It was a 14 carat princess cut 3 diamond ring.

I was rendered speechless. I couldn't figure out what to say. He wants me to be his wife. He wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Of course I would do that. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"Yes I will be your-----" I tried to finish my sentence but everything got hazy and black. I hear Craig call my name but I couldn't do anything I finally opened my eyes and saw the same waitress standing behind Craig with a gun about to shot. I tried to reach out to him.

"Craig I love----" I heard loud gunshots and then I blacked out.

The Ring is in the multimedia to the side.