Can You Save Me?

Prodigy Had Walked Special All The Way Home. He Was Really Feeling Her. She Was Playing Hard To Get But Once She Got To Know The Type Of Person He Was She Would Soon Fall In Love With Him. He was making her laugh a lot Which Not a lot Of Boys Can Do. When He Asked This Question She Was Kind of Shocked

Prodigy: Why are you so strong? Like why do you have this guard up? I won't hurt you.

Special never had anyone ask her that before. It caught her off guard. She didn't think anyone would see through the facade she put up.

Special: You don't know me and I don't know you.

Prod: Well, I want to get to know you. A Beautiful Girl Like you Shouldn't Be Afraid to Trust or fall for someone. I won't hurt you. I like you to much even though I've known you a while.

Special: I don't know I could get in trouble if (GCO)

Special's Dad: Slut Get The Fuck In This HOUSE NOWW!!

Special: Yes Daddy. I'll talk to You Tomorrow. Bye -Says Sadly-

Prod: Wait Here's My Number Call if you ever need anything.

Special: Thanks Maybe I'll call you Tonight

Prod Gives Her A Kiss On The Cheek And Walks Away.

Special Walks in the House and Locks the Door. When She Turns Around Her Dad Hits Her In Her Stomach And Face. She Just Balls Up Into A Ball Not Knowing What Else To Do. Her Mom Comes To Rescue Her But Her Dad Just Flings Her Off.

Special's Dad: Who Was That Boy? You Better Not Be Fucking Him you little Bitch. Everything you got Is Mine you Hear Me. Now Go To The Room And Get Ready To Throw It Back For Me.

Crying And Bleeding Special Runs To Her Room. *Pause* Remember When I Said Her Parents Abuse Her. Here's How It Is. Her Dad Abuses Her Physically And Verbally. Her Mom Does It Verbally, But By Force. Her Dad Hits Her Mom Too. It's Been Going on since She Was 8. Anyways She's Crying Hysterically And She Calls Prod. No Answer. Just As She Was About To Redial Her Dad Came In And Slammed Her Head Into The Wall.

Special's Dad: Open Up Wide for Me. you Gon' Learn to Stop Playing with Me Girl.

She doesn't fight just sit and cries and lets him do what she wants. It's No Point in Fighting Him. He's Done Within 5 Minutes. She Cries Under Her Covers As He Stumbles Out Drunk Slurring His Words. She Hears Her Mom And Dad Arguing. He's Hitting Her From The Sounds. Special Begins To Think Of The Times Her Mom And Her Tried To Escape And How He Always Would Say He Loves Them. Then Say He'd Never Do It Again. But Her Mom Believed Him Every time Hoping He Would Change.

*Special's Thoughts*

I Can't Do This Anymore. I Need Help. Should I Trust Prod And Accept His Help.

Before She Could Even Finish Her Thoughts The Door Slammed Outside And She Knew Her Dad Had Left To Go Buy More Beers And Drugs. That Meant 2 Hours To Pack And Leave. She Called Prod Who Was Asleep After All This Time. Reluctantly He Was Awake.

Special: Prod, I Need Your Help. Can you Meet Me at the Park Please?

Prod: Are you Okay?

Special: I'm Fine Can you Meet Me in 20 Minutes?

Prod: Sure I'm On My Way.

They Hung Up And Special Began To Pack Some Clothes. She Climbed out Her Window and Threw Her phone At the Guard Dog to Throw Him off and So They Couldn't Track Her. Her and Prod Meet up Round 9:00.

Prod: What Happened To You? Why are you covered in Bruises?

Special: Umm... Can We Talk about It Tomorrow I had a rough night.

Prod: Sure Baby Girl. Come On.

He Takes Her To His House And Gives Her A Towel And Stuff To Go Take A Shower. She Showers and You Can Clearly see All the Bruises Now. I'll Step out so you Can Get Dressed Prod Says.

Special: Okay... Prod?

Prod: Yes.

Special: Can Um... Can You Sleep With Me?

Prod: Um... Okay Just Change First.

Special Changes and Then Prod Comes Back In. Special Lays Down And Craig Comes Behind Her and Pulls Her Close. She Snuggles In Close to Him and Finally Feels Safe and Protected From Her Dad. She Whispers: Maybe it's You Who Has Come to Be My Lover, My best friend. To Protect Me And Help Me To Love Again. Prod Whispers: And I'll live Up To That. And They Fall Asleep.