Saved By The Bell

Prod Took you Home. He Set you On The Bed Where you Still Cried. He Closed The Door Sat Beside You And Rubbed Ur Back. you Sat Up And Hugged Him. He Embraced you Tightly And Kissed Ur Cheek. He Pulled Away And Kissed Ur Forehead.

Prod: Ur Safe Now. No one Is Going To Hurt you Ever Again. I Promise you That.

Special: I Know I'm Just So Tired Of Everything. I Just Want To Love And Be Loved Back. I Don't Want to Give My All For Nothing In Return. I Don't Want to Get Hurt any More.

Prod: Special Look At Me... Please.

She Looks In His Eyes. She Sees The Sincerity And Truth In His Eyes. She Knows He's About To Mean Every Word He Says.

Prod: We've Only Known Each Other A While, But I Can Honestly Say I've Never Tried This Hard To Get With Any Girl. Your Different. I Wouldn't Be Trying This Hard If I Ain't Care. I'm Not Going to Hurt you. I'm Going to Be Here For you And That's A Promise. Will you Be Mine's Special Lady? Ur The Only One For Me.

Special: Yes I Will Be.

They Look In Each Other's Eyes. They Moved In To Each Other. About To Kiss...

*RING RING*

Prod: Hold On Baby Girl... Hello... Yeah.... Okay.... Iight I'm On My Way.

Prod Stands Up And Puts Back On His Shoes And Jacket.

Prod: The Boys Are Taking The Girls Out And you Know Need Advice. -Laughs- All Of The Girls Are At Nina's I'm Going To Drop you Off There And Pick you Up When The Boys Pick Them Up.

Special: That's Cool. We Can Watch Movies And Stuff Tonight.

Prod: Yeah Or Did you Want To Go Out.

Special: No I Just Want To Chill With you Tonight Nothing Big.

Prod: Okay Let's Go Then.

you Guys Drive To Nina's House And He Lets you Out.

Prod: What No Kiss.

Special: -Laughs- Of Course Boo.

She Leans Back In And Kisses Him. She Says Bye And Walks To The Front Porch. All The Girls Ran To Her And Jumped All Over Her.

In Unison (Girls): BYE PRODIGY!!!!!

Prod: Bye Ladies.

He Leaves As All Of you File Into Nina' House. They all look at me.

All: You've got some explaining to do.