Forgive But Never Forget

Special: "Nina Wait! He's Not The Only Boy In The World. Fuck Him. He Lost Out On A Good Girl."

Nina: "What Did I Do To Deserve This? Ugh I Hope His Aids Infested Dick Falls Off Stupid Boy!!"

Nina Just Stormed Out Of Class Because She Just Found Out Her Ex-Boyfriend Had Sex With The School Whore Jasmine. She Was So Pissed She Punched A Locker and Dented It. I Just Stood And Watched As She Vented On It. Jasmine And Her Groupies Were Coming. I Grabbed Nina And Started Walking The Other Way. Jasmine Laugh Sounded Like 1000 Dying Cats Trying To Fight Off Dogs. It Was So Irritating. Nina Turned Around So Fast It Wasn't A Joke. She Balled Up Her Fists Turned Bright Red And Knocked Jasmine Flat On Her Ass. She Started Putting That Girl Through Hell. One Of Her Friends Tried To Jump In It But I Pulled Out My Switchblade And Cut Her Across Her Hand.

Special: "Try it and you'll Get Way More. Nina Get Up Off That Ratchet Loosey Goosey Pussy Hoe and Let's Go To Lunch."

Nina: "And Next Time Bitch I Ain't Going to Be So Merciful. That's why yo Weave Stink, Its Ashy, you Ugly and Ur Pussy Fishy FISHAYY!! Did I Taste Good?"

We Left To Go Join Kaylee And Amenah. I told The Girls What Nina dis halfway before she finished it. Man My Tears Was Rolling. She Gave The Girl Da Business. Whew Anyways, Her Douche Bag Ex-Boyfriend Was Over There Comforting The Stragg Kissing Her Wounds, Combing Her Hair (What Little Tracks And Puny Baby Hair She Had Left) We Was All Laughing And Pointing. Best Believe I Instagrammed Da Jacked Up Weave And Torn Clothing Articles. Nina Felt Relieved About Beating Her Ass, But Wanted To Get Him Back. Like I Said Mess With One Mess With All. I Walked Over There and Snatched His Baseball Cap Off.

Special: "Ayo, Errybody look at this lil head ass boy with a headline further back then LeBron's!!"

Everybody Started Laughing and Instagramming Him.

Douche (He Gets No Name Cus He Stooped To Low): "Why You Do That For? Stupid Bitch, Give Me My Hat!"

He Tried To Snatch It Out My Hand But Hit His Rejected Muppet& Phineas Bird Looking Girlfriend In The Head. He Tried To Comfort Her But Turned To Quick And Caught A Blow To The Head.

Special: "Next Time Don't Hurt My Best friend Or You'll Get Something Worse. Try It Bub."

I Walked Away G Like Till I Head Him Coming With Angry Grunts. I Flipped Him I Kneed Him In His Groin And Stood On Them Holding My Blade In Hand Ready To Kill.

Special:" Nina Come Here. We Boutta Teach Him A Lesson. Kaylee & Amenah Stand Guard Please."

Nina:" Nigga You Broke My Heart. I Was Faithful as Shit to you. I Ain't Even Bout To Trip. I Deserve Someone Better. Come On Special We Better Than This."

Special: " Shit you Is I Am not."

I Dragged Him By His Collar To The Center Of The Cafeteria And Beat His Ass Den I Stripped Him And Hogtied him.

Special: If you ever tell anyone about This I Will Cut Ur Dick Off AND Feed It to Dogs and Make You Watch.

I Got My Pics Dapped My Girls Up And Left To Go Hang Out In The Music Room.