We're Not Making Love No More

Picture of Special in the Multimedia

I don't remember anything. I woke up and looked around slowly trying to adjust my eyes to the scene in front of me. It was pitch black and I saw a girl laid out in front me. She was bleeding from what looked like her chest. I felt all over myself in total surprise I wasn't shot. I looked everywhere for Special but I couldn't find her anywhere. It was beginning to dawn on me that both of us were separated I got up and began looking for her frantically. I was still at the lake, but where was she. I searched around until I found a gun laying under it a note.

You're lucky I saved you. I have plans for you and I want you to be alive for them. See ya soon.

-Don't worry I'll take SPECIAL care of Special.

I began crying. I couldn't think of anyone who would want to hurt my Special. All of her family was either dead or in jail. I didn't know what else to do. I grabbed my keys and drove madly to the trap. I called all the boys and requested a meeting ASAP. When I arrived I was surprised to see they were already there. I walked in and began pacing. They just watched me before I began speaking.

"I think K12 got Special. We were on a date and I was about to propose to her when I guess I passed out and when I woke up she was gone." I started pacing again then showed them the note. Ray got up and walked out of the room with the note. I was aware he was probably taking it to get printed and go through the forensics.

"What am I going to do without her? That's my baby yall. I don't know what I would do without her. How could she just be gone like that and I just got her back? Why me?" I began sobbing uncontrollably. Call me what you want, but you don't know that girl like I do. You have no idea what she has been through. I don't know what I would do without her. I need to find her. I thought back to any way I could track K12 down. I pulled out my phone and dialed our IT Guy.

"Alex I need to track someone. It's my fiancé' Special. Her cell phone number is 941-666-0357. I need it ASAP being the latest in the morning." I went on listening to him as he began tracking her phone. K12 is so stupid to hide her in their trap house. Like that's one of the most obvious places to hide her. I swear what I ever saw in that girl. I hung up with Alex and started going to the weapons room. I grabbed 2 vests (One for me and one for Special) I started grabbing guns and ammo strapping it up in secure places. I got a couple of knives and hand guns and stashed them. I changed into black cargo pants, a black polo and black timberlands. I looked behind me and seen everyone waiting for me already ready. I couldn't help but feel proud. They were risking their lives to protect and fight for mines. I don't know how I would ever repay them. For starters were getting out of the game and moving away. I don't care about the money I got enough saved up to last me a while and I can finish high school and go to college paid for already. I have no worries other than getting my girl back at last. Special I'm coming baby...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly began to adjust my eyes to the dangling light in front of me. When I awoke I stared at a girl in her 20's that was mixed with something I couldn't distinguish. She had green eyes that looked like they were glowing. She had a short haircut that was layered and had acrylic nails on that were magenta. She was pretty and had a gun in her hand. I noticed that I was tied up. I began to think why and how I could have been kidnapped when I was with Craig. Then I remember use dining on the wine and the waitress slipped something in my drink probably. I hope she rots in hell.

"Who are you? Why have you kidnapped me? Are you working for my stepfather?" I fired at her.

She sneered at my before turning on a sinister smirk and laughing loudly. She got up and walked over to me dragging her nail down the side of my face.

"You will never amount to anything I am. I don't know what he sees in you." She stated. Immediately my thoughts flashed to Craig. I don't know whether to be hurt, angry or scared. All I know is that I need to get out of here and fast.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I just needed to distract her long enough to the knots loose on the rope. I was working pretty fast and they began sliding off my hands.

"Prodigy as you call him dear Craig is my ex-boyfriend. We started working in the game together. That was until I cheated on him with his ex-best friend Que. It was a mistake, but he hasn't forgiven me because he's to rapped up on you. Once I kill you he will have no choice, but to be with me." She started laughing and making her way towards the door. I saw my purse lying around on the floor and began easing my chair towards it. She left out of the room still laughing and went to what I presume is the bathroom. I walked to my purse and got the blade out, I now keep with me. I kissed it thankfully and stood beside the door she went in. When she came out I stabbed her in the chest and watched as she crumpled to the ground. She took it out of her chest and looked at me before running her finger along the blood oozing out.

"I like my blood. I'll think I'll like you're a lot better though. Don't you think?" She stood up and smiled at me showing her blood stained teeth. She dropped the gun and came charging towards me. Before she came towards me I kicked her and she caught my foot and sent us both flying into the next room. She slammed my head into the floor and I kicked her off of me. I slung her to the ground and began raining punches on her face. She bit me but not before I slammed her head into the radiator causing her to groan. I choked her until she became teary eyed then started hitting her head against the floor.

I got up out of breath and began walking out the door until I heard a click and turned around just in time to catch a bullet in the stomach I looked at her as tears sprang to my eyes.

I looked down and touched it and felt the tears coming down my face. I looked back to her and saw she had dropped the gun and was either dead or passed out. She was in a better position then I was currently. I slid down onto the floor and saw my life flash before my eyes.

I saw the memories I shared with Craig when we were at the restaurant and at the lake. I saw us when we first met, I saw us when we first made love, when I told him about everything and how he comforted me. I saw Nina and the girls and us dancing preparing for the talent show. I couldn't help to think of the shitty life I had and wish that I could live to just tell Craig one more time that I love him. I never thought it would end like this...

"I love you so much Craig, and thank you for making my crappy life better." I said to no one in particular. I heard footsteps and saw a bright light.

"I love you angel please stay awake for me please." I opened my eyes and stared at a teary eyed Craig and touched his face.

"Don't forget to keep wearing that beautiful smile. I love it and hope someone else gets to enjoy it as well." I laughed lightly.

"Special don't talk like that you're going to be okay." He tried to soothe me.

I knew better and was aware that this might be my ending. I wasn't mad at all. I was calm and accepting of it. I served my purpose and that was all that mattered. I closed my eyes and saw darkness.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Chapter will be uploaded later on today as well as others I working on this specifically and trying to complete it before focusing on other stories. Thanks for being supportive!!!

-Chivaune