My Life

Erin POV

I currently go with August Alsina.

He's been on a tour and he's coming home today. I don't wanna tell my friends because they will think I'm a thot.

•Text Message•

August: Hey, Can't wait to get home to see you and Jhaday.

Yeah I have a child and I named her Jhaday. I spelled it differently though. I want Jhaday to grow and be just as beautiful as Jahde.

Jhaday is 15. She makes  on the same day as Jahde makes 25.

I decided I would take my make up off so he could see how I really looked.

Jhaday was sleep. So I waited patiently for August to come home. While I waited I decided I would cook. I made Chicken Enchiladas and Finger Sandwiches.

Then I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it and hugged August sooo tight.

August: Hey Erin. You look SUPER different. In a good way. You get more beautiful by the day.

Me: Thanks. I cooked.

August: It smell good. Is it done?

Me: Actually,yes.

I made him a plate and sat it on the table.

Me: JHADAY!

She walked down the stairs.

Jhaday: Yeah Ma *gasp*  Dad!
I missed you so much.

August: I missed you too.

Jhaday: It smell good . What you cooking?

Ma: Just try it. It's Chicken Enchiladas and Finger Sandwiches.

Jhaday: Fix Me A Plate.

August: What's wrong with da' TV?

Me: Sometimes it acts up. I tried to get another one before you came home,but I couldn't find the money cause my jo-

August: It's aight. Imma just buy a new one.

I checked the clock and it was 5 o'clock.

Someone called my phone it was Jahde, but August answered.

Me: NO! Give me the phone.

Me: Hey Jahde. Umm Wassup.

Jahde: Well the girls were gonna go out to a party. We wondering if you wanted to come?

Me: Oh, sure

I ended the call.

August: What was that about?

Me: It was nothing.

I went upstairs and laid down.

Then August came upstairs.

August: You can't lie to me Erin. I just got back. That's not right.

Me: Well, I just dont have a good past and I don't really talk about it because no one would want to be around me.

August: You could tell me.

Me: Well in high school I used to mess with every boy and take everyone's boyfriend. I thought I should t tell my friends about you because they'd probably think you weren't mine. By the way those friends used to be my enemies and I used to try to steal their boyfriends.

August: Erin love you no matta' what.
___________________________

COMMENT&VOTE

MyaSoSmooth