Party

Asia POV

We were at the party, all the things were set up it looked awesome it was about 8 and it started to get dark. They were in the backyard and I was sitting by the rocks. They had this girl there too. She was really pretty.

Claire POV

Claire: Kaylen, can you get me some punch?

Kaylen POV

There was this girl named Jamir. I met her earlier at the party. She told me to meet her by the rocks. I went by the rocks and she was sitting there.

Jamir: Hey I thought you wasn't coming back.

Kaylen: You thought wrong. That's not me.

Claire: Layah, announce to everybody they have 30 minutes until we leave.

I went to check on Asia and Jhaday by the rocks.

Asia POV

I saw Kaylen with the girl and he was hugging her and stuff then Claire walked over and saw them.

Claire: I KNEW I COULDNT TRUST YOUR THOTTIN A-!

Jamir: That's your girlfriend? I thought you wasn't like that.

Then Jamir pushed him. He was about to fall in the pool with his phone.

Kaylen: Who Tf you think you are you not even my girl or nothing. Back up man.

Then Claire was trying to grab him by his shirt.

Cassidy POV

We were coming home and when I got in my house it was nice, but it was loud like they were in the pool.They were cursing, and that's expected.

I went in my room, took a bath, and waited on Chres to come home.

I decided to get some ice cream and I saw this girl and Claire putting Kaylen out the house. I pretended I didn't see them. I knew they saw me because they ran. I'm just gonna as her later.

Claire POV

Me: Layah my moms home early tell every one to leave.

Layah announced for everyone to leave out. Jamir didn't leave though. Once they left we cleaned up and returned inside.

We went in my room and we didn't even get caught. Kaylen kept calling my phone, but I already knew what happened this isn't the first or second time he has cheated. Why can't I just have a boyfriend like Layah's. He so sweet and overprotective over her.

Then my mom called me.

I went in her room.

Mom: What did y'all do while we was gone?

My heart started beating really fast.

Me: We went in the pool and danced to music and stuff.

Mom: That's it? That sounds boring.

Me: Yeah pretty much.

Mom: Now your punished for lying. I knew there was a party all you had to do was tell the truth now tell your friends to leave. Erin is coming to pick up Asia and Jhaday. Tell Layah to call her mom and go home.

Me: But that's not fair.

Mom: What did I say?

I went told them what my mom said.

Asia POV

Jhaday house is big and August Alsina was there OMG!!!!!

We went to her room and she wanted to ask me some things.

Me: Jhaday what you wanted to ask me?

Jhaday: Oh, girl do you have a boyfriend?

Me: Me? No. Not them ugly lil boys at my school.

Jhaday: You want go to the skating rink and meet some people or something?

Me: Yeah I'll ask your mom.

I went to ask her mom can we go to the skating rink. She said yes. We're getting ready
__________________________

COMMENT&VOTE

-MyaSoSmooth