Freedom

Asia POV

She dropped us off at the skating rink. We got skates, but we didn't skate yet. The plan was to find somebody then go on the couples skate.

We was by the games and these boys had came up to us

??1: Hey um I saw you over there and I was wondering if you wanted to skate with me. Oh and what's your name?

Me: My names Asia, and yeah I would like to skate with you.

??1: Uh my dude coming over to talk to your friend. By the way my name Kayden.

Jhaday POV

We just got here and she already got a boy.

Then this boy had came up to me.

Asia POV

Kayden and I was in the line to get some nachos. I looked over at Jhaday and I saw her with her lil thing. They look like twins or brothers.

Me: Is that boy your brother or something?

Kayden: We twins.

Me: How many siblings you have?

Kayden: That I know of, I have Kaylen, Kameron, Keon, Donny, and Koby.

Me: Kaylen? He 17 with short brown hair and really tall?

Kayden: That's him. How come you know?

Me: He just cheated on my friend.

Jhaday POV

Kameron: Lol you lying?

Me: Not lying.

Kameron: Wanna go home with us?

Me: Well um my mom is supposed to come get us idk if she's gonna let us go by a friend.

Kameron: Can you ask? By the way how old are you?

Me: 15. Whatboutyou?

Kameron: I'm 15 too.

Me: Imma call.

Asia POV

The couple skate was over and it was time to leave so I took Kayden by Jhaday and asked her what we was Finna do.

Jhaday: Well Kameron had asked if we could go by him.

Me: Umm you gotta ask your mama.

She called her mama and was like we going by a friend house. She said was like "Ok, she gonna come get us."

Kayden: Where they gonna sleep man?

Kameron: Either they can sleep with us or on the floor. Or we could just go in the living room.

We waited for their mom or whoever was picking them up to come.

We got in the car.