Home

Jahde POV

I was at the hospital with Amiya, Asia, and Jhaday. By this time Jhaday was up, she was watching TV.

They told me what happened and I think it's really childish for that to happen with an adult in the house. That's why I'm glad that they're gonna be living with me. They have school tomorrow and I bought them some clothes and shoes so luckily they will be happy with that. I try sometimes.

Miyah POV

I'm not even going in a music trip thingy. I'm just going back to Baton Rouge with my aunt. Just didn't wanna tell Kayden how I don't wanna live with them anymore.

Asia POV

I was at a hospital and I really didn't wanna be here with her in the first place. She kept staring at me like she was mad, but if she try something she gon' be right back in this situation.

Jahde: Commo' Asia and Amiya we bouta go..... Bye Jhaday.

Amiya: See you later.

Me: *looks back and mumbles* Hoe.

We were in the car and I got a text from Kayden, it read.

"Kayden: I'm sorry how I treated you when I was with Miyah. I shouldn't have done that."

Me: What do you mean by was?

Kayden: Idk. Typo. But we can start over if you want.

Me: Mhm whatever.

I responded like I didn't care, but my plan was going exactly how it was supposed to.

I got out the car and went to get my clothes to take a shower. I wore something cute and comfortable.

I wet my hair and pulled half of it up. When I was out the shower I went into my room and watched TV until I got a FaceTime call..... from Kayden.

I hurried and took my shirt off to answer the call.

Kayden: Hey, I just got off the phone with Miyah.

Me: Oh, what y'all talked about?

Kayden: She was telling some bullshit about how she wasn't going to no music school and how she didn't wanna be at my house no more.

Me: Oh well I wish I could be there. Amiya getting on my nerves keep fussing with this pussy ass lil boy.

Kayden: That makes two of us. Tell your sister she tripping.

Asia: I know, but I'm not telling her that. She knew she had to come home anyway so I don't even know why she was tripping like that.

Kayden: *sigh* Me and Miyah broke up.

Me: *pretending that I care* How? Why?

Kayden: She was on some other shit. Like she was really tripping. Say..... Why youn' got no shirt on?

I stood the phone up on my dresser and looked on my iPad.

Me: Cause I just got out the shower and I figured it didn't matter cause you ain't nobody.

Kayden POV

Son she got me hard asf.

Me: Oh, When you coming back over here?

Asia: Tomorrow after school.

Me: Well, I'm sorry I called you a hie and stuff like that and that time when I pushed you. I was just mad Bae- I mean Asia. She blushed.

Then Keon came in my room.

Keon: Son, this Bih tripping man get the phone and when she call tell her I'm in the shower.

Asia: HEY KEON!

Keon: Man fuck outta here.

Me: He just mad, Imma see you tomorrow though cause I'm tired.

Asia: No just fall asleep on the phone 

Me: Aight
__________________________

Y'all think Kayden should go back with Asia or stay with Miyah?

COMMENT&VOTE

-MyaMakesMoney