1 month later

(A/N): I'm going to be doing every one of the kids POV one their point of view in the next month. But there setting now at The boys house house by theirselves.

Kameron POV

Last month has been so hectic. Me and Jhaday have been back and forward because she says I don't show her enough attention, but I think I do. With Donny coming back into town. Our mama always fussing at us for bringing girls in cause of Kaylen. He the one who always got like 3 4 girls coming I here back to back. Mama got mad cause Kayden don't go with Asia no more. They had some kind of bond or something. But anyways Me and Kayden birthday is in like 12 days. He has been counting down. But Imma finally be 16. Imma do whatever Tf I want to do.

Kayden POV

In the last month bookoo shit been going on. Like, I gotta new girlfriend. She so gorgeous when I tell you. Her name is Miyah. She got the most prettiest smile ever. I sound gay as Tf. Ion think momma like her tho. Ion care if she mad though cause she just gon be mad. Kaylen she be bringing hoes in the house. He be bouta blow it, but that's aight cause he Finna get Tf out this house anyways. It's gon be a guest room. Mama was gon give it to Me or Kameron, but we got in a big fuss about it. Asia has been all over my dick and shit. At school, she be trying me and all over some boy, but idgaf cause I got a new baby.

Amiya POV

In these coupla' days shits been dangerous. My mama almost went to jail. That was scary as hell. They been to court and Keom and them mama had to go to court cause I begged her to volunteer to keep Me and Asia until they see who's custody or we was just gon be in a shelter. My Dad has a bad record for drugs and going to jail, but because of the incident with my mama and how I got kidnapped they are not sure who to give me to. Me and Keon are still together, he still calls me princess. That's always lightens up my day.

Jhaday POV

This past month I've been feeling really distant from the others. Kameron he doesn't show me much attention and Asia is a bitch. We fought at school and I beat Tf outta her. She be hanging with that hoe Danisha, but my new friend is Miyah she's real cool and she can draw really good. Like an artist she drew Kayden something for his birthday. She told me not to tell though so I ain't. Until then......

Donny POV

It's really cool down here. Way more freedom. I used to have a girl in Texas, but I broke up with her when I got down her cause she not here and the hoes be all around. Mama always wanna give me the talk. Like Imma get a bitch pregnant in 6th grade, none of them hoes don't  want let a nigga hit anyways so.

Asia POV

I guess I'm the bitch of the school now and my family they don't like me. It's jus me and my girl Danisha. I don't really like her tough cause she be thotting. I talk to this boy name Tom. I don't think he loves me though. I still have feelings for Kayden too. I do stuff to interact with him like I might drop a pencil under his desk or something and try conversation. I just might consider killing myself.

Miyah POV

I'm so glad I started talking to Kayden in the last month. He is so sweet. His family is like a entertainment TV show. His mom dosent like me, but I keep my distance away from her. His birthday is in 11 days. I drew something really nice for him. Did I mention I can draw really good. My birthday is June 15th. (comment if your birthday is in June or October) I like to hang with Jhaday and talk to Amiya. They really cool and chill, but Amiya is savage. I try not to curse so.

Keon POV

These past last weeks are crazy. Amiya dosent know if she's going with her mama or her Dad. Somehow my mama got put into this and whatever happens I hope it's for the good of our relationship. It dosent get any better with Asia. She's so stuck up, but I don't really say anything, but she gets on my nerves and she make me wanna slap her the way she be talking to people. All of us have anger problems it's just that mind aren't that bad Kayden's are the worst then Kaylen. Kameron has them he's just mature. Well....
___________________________

COMMENT&VOTE

-MyaSoSmooth