Starting Off

Jahde POV

I now go with Prodigy, and we have a good relationship. Besides, he be cheating.

Sometimes I hit back when he hit me, but that makes things worse. He don't know I know how to fight and I can knock tf outta' him.

Me: PRODIGY GTFU AND GET THIS STUFF FROM OFF MY FLOOR, ...NOW!

Prod: Why you always hollering bruh!?

I walked in the kitchen to fix breakfast.

Did I forget to mention?

Ja'Kari just graduated. He's in college. He goes to Tulane. He got a scholarship for sports. A full scholarship.

Asia is in 10th grade and she goes to FerryWay High School (made up).
She does okay with school, but she is getting better.

Amiya is in 7th grade and he is horrible in school she doesn't listen at all.

Me: Go get the children ready.

Prod: They can't dress they self?

Me: Just tell them to get ready dumbass.

Prod: Look you keep talking to me like I'm not with you. Like ion mean nothing. Imma really hurt chu'.

Me: You ain't finna' talk to me like I ain't nothing either. Talking bout' you gon hurt me, goodbye.

Prod: But that's how you talk to me when I start treating you like you treat me you gonna be mad.

He said walking pass being passive aggressive.

I rolled eyes and pointed my middle finger and told the kids to get ready.

I went to get my clothes and I changed. I wore a blue and red sweatshirt with dark blue jeans and black and white converse.

He came over to hug me and I pushed him away.

Me: Were not in good terms.

He pushed me and I fell.

Prod: This the stuff I'm talking bout. You so aggravating. With all this we not on good terms stuff. I really don't wanna be with you and that's why you can never keep a man and that's why you have children from people all around the world because no one wants to deal with you. You have the worst attitude EVER. You would think it's different because your pretty face but all you have is a face and a disgusting attitude AND THAT SHITGETS ON EVERYBODY NERVES dang Jahde.

I just walked out told them to get in the car ready or not and I waited in the car for Prodigy. Then I beeped on the horn. He got in and we went to my mother house.

When we got there everybody was there for the barbecue.

1 hour later.

I was talking to Jarmaine and we still laugh and talk like friends.

Prod was drinking and stuff and the children was outside playing and talking to they cousins.

I was in the living room and Roc walked in with Skylar.

Me: Hey Skylar.

Skylar: Hey Jahde.

Then Cameryn walked in, but she was going with Lucas.

Me: Hey Cam.

Cam: Hey Jay.

Amiya: Mama get that hoe Justice over there cause she talk shit about me, but she know she can't fight.

Cassidy: What girl!? Why you calling my child that?

Me: No you need to check your daughter.

Cas: She called my child a hoe. Only hoes know what a hoe is.

Then I stood up.

Cas: You thinking standing up gonna make you look stronger?

Then she got up.

Me: I'm ain't for no fighting at my momma house, but I ain't playing no more.

She pushed me and I picked her up by her shirt and was punching her she was trying to rip my clothes up, but she only managed to get my sweat shirt off. She was on the floor and she was trying to get on top of me.

Until she got up and held me on the wall until I kicked her. She was still trying to get at me, but Chad (her boyfriend) was holding her back.

Now all that I had was my bra my jeans and my socks. Jarmaine was just staring at me now.

I walked upstairs and decided I would stay by my mother for a few because she do have my things here.

Only thing is I didn't know who would watch the kids.

They'll be fine right?

Asia POV

I'm so glad my mama is staying by Momo cause now my boyfriend can be over.

Amiya POV

I can finally go to that party.

Ja'Kari POV

I'm in college and I'm doing good. It's just that this freedom is killing me. I have to learn to go to bed for class and I have to wake my self up. This is like torture.

Jahde POV

I decided I would go to the mall. Even though it's like 7:00. The mall closes in 2 hours so I guess I'm good.
___________________________

COMMENT&VOTE

How you like it?

Yall still want her to go with Prodigy or nah?

-MyaSoSmooth