Ready

Jahde POV

I got up. Did I mention you could bring 3 guest with you for the tour. I was planning on bringing Amiya and Asia. But Asia didn't wanna come. So I bought Amiya and Erin. Asia and Jhaday are gonna stay by Cassidy until the tour is over.

I got ready (Outfits in Multi Media) and told Amiya to get ready. She was already ready. I grabbed her suitcase and mine and put it in the car. She looked really cute.

Me: You look cute Amiya.

Amiya: Thanks.

Amiya POV

I'm so glad I'm back by my mama. I have to learn to appreciate her more. She way better than Grawmaw.

I was texting my boyfriend.

Me: Hey Keon (Key-on)

K❤️: Hey princess, wyd today? I have a surprise.

Me: Awwww, I'm so sorry I feel so bad.

K❤️: Why, what happened?

Me: Me and my mom are going on some tour today.

Me: Mom, what time do we leave for the tour?

Mom: 6:30 on the dot why?

Me: Because my friends miss me and they wanna take me to the fair.

Mom: Amiya, you can go see your friends, but in so serious if your not back by 6:30 strict, I'm gonna send you back by your Grawmaw this is so important that you come now. There's no backing out now.

Me: Okay.

I text Keon and told him I could go.

My phone buzzed Keon saying I'm outside.

Me: Ma I'm leaving.

I got in the car and said hey to Keon.

Keon: Hey Princess.

No, Keon was not driving it was his older brother Kameron.

Keon POV

I watched as my princess got in the car. She looked pretty today. Like she was trying to look cute for someone.

Me: You trying to look cute for somebody?

Princess: *blushing* Lol, you. You think I look cute?

Me: Yeah.

We pulled up to my house and I told Mama we was here.

My princess went to my room. I don't even know why I call her princess. I just got into habit and started calling her that.

Then Kayden's aggravating ass girlfriend came out the room.

Asia: Where is Jhaday Keon? I thought your girlfriend was coming over. I wanna see if you have good taste.

Me: Whatever Asia. I'll go get her out the room.... PRINCESS!!!

Princess(Amiya): HUH!

Then she walked out the room. When she saw Asia she made a weird stank face.

Amiya POV

Me: Keon, why is she here?

Asia: No, the real question is why are you here? 8th grader.

Amiya: Cause mama said I could. I told you she likes me better because if she liked you, you wouldn't have to sneak out and you can tell her I'm here because OOPS I forgot. I'm not sneaking out!

Keon: Princess, just calm down.

Then Kayden walked out there.

Kayden: Why do you even call her princess. It don't make sense. I'm tired of hearing princess all day.

Jhaday: Can y'all shut up!? I'm trying to watch my show.

Keon: This is not your house last time I checked.

Keon POV

Then Mama came.

Mama: Either y'all gon hut up and get along or everybody's going home! So get it together!

Then she walked back in her room and everybody went in their room.

Princess was looking at the awards and stuff in my mirrors. Then she stood on the bed looking at the certificates on top of my dresser. That ass though.

Amiya POV

He is so smart. He has all these trophies and shit. Then he has this bug ole' trophy on the side for being the smartest kid in 6th grade.

Me: How are you so smart?

He looked like he was in a daydream.

Me: KEON! I was asking you a question. It's too bad I have to leave today. I'm really gonna miss you.

Keon: I'm gonna miss you too. Amiya that outfit is giving you justice on its own.

Me: I know right. You sound weird when you say Amiya. I'm so used of hearing princess princess princess. Keon why can't I be queen? Sometimes I miss you too much. I go to sleep thinking about you and wake up thinking about you. That's says. Shaking my head. It's getting boring wanna play a game?

Keon: Your talking level is on 109. And I already told you my mama is Queen. And if you wanna play a game. Then, sure, but I don't wanna play with my brothers.

We played a game and watched a movie on Disney.

I checked the time. It was 5:47!

Me: Keon I need to go home.

He called his mama and they dropped me off.

I walked in the front door. 

Mom: AMIYA! What is this!?
___________________________
COMMENT&VOTE

-MyaSoSmooth