All I Want Is You

Cɦaքtɛʀ 1

Dipper's POV

I was in the forest investigating weird creepy secrets with the author of the journals and my twin sister. "Hey Great Uncle Ford can I show you something!" Mabel said as she pulled him away to the mail box that has all answers. I watched them.

When a creepy chill went through my body probably the weather everything turned black and white and the wind was blowing I knew who was coming. "hey Pine Tree did you miss me?" I turned to see a 12 year old guy with shiny gold hair and a black tuxedo and yellow glowing eyes with a top hat, a random stranger but wait Pine Tree? Who else calls me that? Wait a second that's Bill Cipher and he's human?"

I growled and backed up. "What the heck do you want!" I yelled. "All I want is you Pine Tree" Bill told me. I backed up, "what does that mean!?" I asked out of anger.

Yeah I hate Bill and I still have to figure out how he's human maybe there's a page in the journal.

"Enough games! Why are you here!" I yelled. When he grabbed my wrist before I could say anything more he pulled me closer and kissed me.

My eyes widened we pulled away for air and my face turned red. Bill stared at me with a smirk I put two hands over my mouth shaking my head with my eyes shut tight. "I'm sorry I can't do this right now!" I yelled running off.

I ran into my twin sister Mabel, "whoa there bro bro" She said. Uncle Ford turned to me and studied my face "you look nervous Dipper" He said with an eye brow raised. I tensed up "uh.." I couldn't process a sentence.

"Dipper?" Uncle Ford asked me with concern. I relized I was sweating. "Everything's fine let's just get back to the Mystery Shack!" I yelled. We started walking home ignoring all the strange noises I kept rubbing my arm thinking about Bill (not in a good way) Mabel grabbed my hand. I met her eyes, "hey dipping sauce did something happened out there?" She asked me.

I had to tell Mabel I trust her the most. But its not a good idea, "nothing happened I-I just don't feel safe here" I said.

I felt guilty not telling her. That night I took off my vest and placed it on the floor and turned over my side.

"Dipper I know your lying" Mabel said to me. I turned over and looked at her "something did happen out there I want you to tell me tomorrow no lies!" Mabel said. I sighed.

"fine goodnight Mabel" I said turning over my side again. "Goodnight Dipper" Mabel said as she turned off the lights. And just as I expected (I had nightmares!)

I woke up scared out of my mind I don't what I saw but it was dark and bloody. I got up but a sudden rush of dizziness hit me and fell to the floor waking up Mabel.

"Dipper are you okay?"

The last thing I remember I was in a dark forest at midnight blood dripping down my lip and I had cut near my eye.

I stood up looking around when a flash of blue swirls swirled around me tighten me in a steel grip. "What the!" I exclaimed. As Bill still in human form appeared taking a hold of my chin.

I growled at him, "what the heck let me go!" I yelled. Bill smirked at me.

"Let's make one more deal?" He asked.

Okay I will be updating very soon for you guys how'd you like chapter 1?