Sacrifice For The Enemy (Part One)

Cɦaքtɛʀ 8

Narrator's POV

Being chased by Stanford Pines was something normal for Bill, Bill took a turn putting himself to a wall as Dipper had finally woken up, "What the-!" he went to scream but Bill put a hand over his mouth "Pipe down Pine Tree!" Dipper glared up at him removing his hand from his mouth, "Do you want to keep that hand I suggest you don't do that again!" Dipper growled in a whisper.

Bill rolled his eyes and put his head to the wall so he could hear what was going on, The loud leather boots pushing against the wet mud made a sign that Ford had been close by, Dipper latched onto Bills arm in fear, "B-Bill what's t-that?" The blonde smiled down at him.

"Don't worry Pine Tree nothing can hurt you when I'm here protecting you!" Dipper smiled for some reason Bill didn't look like a bad guy now.

Dipper growled finally giving himself confidence to act tough, Stanford loaded the gun and shot in some direction hearing a yelp signaling that he got someone, the wall had crumbled and Bill was shielding Dipper from it,

they stood up and Bill growled his shoulder was bleeding out the wound deep enough to cause dizziness, Bill stood up helping the brunette to his feet. "Are you okay?" Bill asked him. "Yes I'm fine"

Dipper's POV

✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿~✿

I hate myself! I can't believe myself! I thought I hated him! I don't... I-I like him....ugh! I like Bill! I never even knew such a thing was possible but it was! I took a deep breath as I was on my knees Bill acting as a shield for me, as he stood up and helped me up...

"Are you okay?" He asked in a gentle voice, "Yes I'm fine" I replied and brushed the dirt off my shorts, "by the way, I like you too Pine Tree!" He told me and I felt my face go red, crap! I forgot he could read minds! "Can we not talk about this right now!" I yelled and he gave me a nod, I have to stop thinking...(well, that was the wrong wording!)

A loud blast went of more of the wall crumbled down and we were seen it was my uncle with a blast gun! Bill growled at him, and looked down at me he was hurt...I couldn't have him hurt more...

"Its about time I find you let's finish this Cipher" Stanford growled and walked closer to us, and Bill looked up at the wall, Stanford loaded the gun and aimed it on Bill as soon as it went off Bill jumped back, he had moves... Damn it I'm still thinking! (Don't correct me!)

Bill looked down at his shot shoulder Stanford loaded it and got clear view Bill eyes widened as Stanford raised the gun, I grabbed Bill by the arm and starting running being careful with where I ran, "Pine Tree what the hell are you doing!" Bill yelled to me,

"I'm trying to get you away from him! I don't want you hurt or worse!" I frowned at him and he grabbed me by my chin, "You are so hot!" He breathed and kissed me and unbelievably I kissed that dangerous blonde back,

"I know" I snickered as I pulled away for air, he took my breath away, I heard Stanford steps getting louder and closer and bolted for the broken down door and Bill chased after me, finally getting out I just got us cornered! Damn it! Stanford ran in nothing but a rusted room full of chains and a wall,

I couldn't keep him safe anymore, I have no plan! Nothing! Stanford stepped closer to me and Bill, "Give the boy back!" He growled and Bill shielded me, I jumped from my spot running over to a certain place still next to Bill and not very safe, I saw the exact spot he was about to shoot then I did the most bravest thing I could think of.

"Say goodnight I'll see you in hell" Stanford shot it. Bill turned away his hands covering his face, "NO!!" I screamed and jumped right as the bullet reached us, it was so fast, like a lethal rocket falling a thousand times faster, it was painful, as soon as I felt it go through my body like a needle that went to deep, I spat out blood and felt my vision go black hearing screams of my name but no matter how loud they yelled I couldn't hear any of them...

Boom! Cliffhanger! >:-) lol hahaha!!! Sorry! This story has gotten so damn popular! And I'm so proud of it! Thank you and see you in the next chapter! So, Ella OUT! & Bye my little cupcakes! ♥ - Luna