I'm In Love

Cɦaքtɛʀ 15

Dipper's POV

"B- Bill, where are we..?" My eyes finally open to adjust to the bright sunlight through the cold glass my head was leaning against, the car was parked and I can see my boyfriend taking the keys out of the car; slipping them into his pocket.

He takes off his seatbelt and looks over at me and I see a smile tug at his lips as he leans over and kisses me softly. "It's late, babe. So, I figured we take the night off at a hotel and leave in the morning." I nod my head as he gets out of the car, stretching my arms out and yawning as I force myself to sit up and look around. It's dark and chilly, the parking lot is only mildly packed and only a few lights are on in the hotel. I see Bill grabbing bags from the back of the trunk and I push the door open to help him. And we make our way up 2 flights of stairs after checking in; and unlocking our room.

The room was quite nice, the walls were a light tan with pictures of Van Gogh paintings or landscapes of mountains, the bathroom is right by the main door. There's two queen beds in the room, the sheets white and covers over it a dark brown, so were the curtains. The window view of the pool, anything you figured to see in a nice hotel room, price wasn't that bad. Though, Bill had a lot of money. Either, he robbed someone or being a demon just gets you good deals. I'm not sure I want to know.

Bill is unpacking the stuff we need, phone charger, teeth stuff. And soon were in bed, turning on the tv. I cuddled up to Bill as he watched the news; We weren't in gravity falls anymore. I could tell by just the surroundings. I do miss mabel though, and I will definitely visit her. But right now I'm in love, and I want to see where this will go. The thought of never seeing him again, hurt too much. I'm sure they feel betrayed or upset right now, that I ditched all my loved ones for a possible pointless relationship with a hot guy.

I'm cut away from my thoughts when I feel lips on my neck and Bill's whispering dirty stuff and I'm giggling. This is also a thing I, a young boy can't get away with in the Mystery Shack and Bill was definitely quite perverted when it came down to me and him alone in any circumstances.

Bill then pushes me on the bed, and gets on top of me. I'm giggling at this as he leans by my neck and whispers in my ear. "Ever had sex in a hotel?" I snort and laugh, "Of course not!" He knows I've only ever done this once, and he knows he was a lucky one. "Do I have the honor..?" I laugh, "Sure, sure." Bill's kissing me, his tongue soon in my mouth and my face is hot, and colored pink and I'm making sounds without being able to control it. His hands are on my sides, and I feel his fingers creep under both layers of clothing and his hand slithers up my side, his other hand is peeling off my hoodie and my undershirt, and then tearing down my zipper on my jeans.

"B-Bill.. I-i.." I'm stuttering as soon I'm left in boxers, He's got only jeans on; yet they are unzipped. And then he gets off me and pulls me into his arm. This freaking tease. "Night, babe." I glared at him and rolled my eyes, and close my eyes and find myself falling asleep.

~ New update !