Last Attempt

Cɦaքtɛʀ 3

Dipper's POV

I woke up in the middle of night I thought I heard something nothing though I looked over at my sister she was whispering to her pig Waddles I couldn't make out the words but I heard her say my name.

I looked over at window which was oddly shaped like a triangle and there was eye in the middle Bill did say he was always watching wait does that mean I haven't gotten no privacy?

Oh..gosh! I tried sleeping but every time I drifted off one thought came to my head was Bill.

Why can't I dream of something else I will even take a dream with Wendy in it. Even though I'm over her (leave it at that) in the morning I laid with my face buried in a pillow I haven't gotten sleep that whole night!

Mabel's POV

I didn't seem like being my silly charming self today knowing my brother belongs to a creepy evil triangle but I put on a smile anyways even though I felt like crying.

I jumped on my bed with my favorite pig in my arms I saw the preteen (known as my paranoid nerdy brother) turn over groaning I'm sure he didn't get any sleep he must be in more sadness that I'm in.

"Hey dipping sauce want some pancakes I'm sure Stan will get us some!" I said. He turned over and groaned "I'm not in the mood for pancakes" I sighed "Dipper come on Bill hasn't come for you yet? So let's have some fun before you leave" I said walking over and poking my brothers face.

"Get Up! Sleepy Head Get Up!" I chanced jumping on the bed. He sat up and smiled sheepishly at me. "Fine you win!" Dipper told me. "Yes! Victory!" I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him down stairs.

Grunkle Stan turned to us "hey kids who wants pancakes?" I jumped up and down saying I do I do! Dipper just nodded.

When we where at the Pancake hut I turned over to see Wendy and Dipper sitting next to each other I walked over to empty to table I tried eavesdropping but I didn't hear much I walked over the table I was already at. I saw Wendy get up and walk out.

Dipper walked over to our table and took a seat next to me, when we ordered our pancakes I are them all up but my brother didn't touch anything. "Hey kid you gonna eat anything?" Stan asked him.

Dipper looked up from his plate and pushed the plate in front of him "I need to go somewhere" He told us. "Okay but be careful" Stan said. I grabbed on to my brothers hand, "Dipper where are going?" I asked gripping on his hand. "I'll be back Mabel" he said before running out, me and Grunkle Stan shared nervous looks.

Dipper's POV

I was having this weird instinct to leave the pancake hut like something or someone was calling me so I made up an accuse and went through the woods. I must have been walking for a while cause it was sundown I kept walking trying to ignore all the noises.

When I ran into someone "watch where your going Pine Tree" he said. I backed up relizing it was Bill. He raised an eyebrow "what are you doing out here anyways kid?" I shrugged. "I don't know" I said turning away.

"Look Kid I know you have the feeling that I only made a deal just so I could hurt you that's not true" Bill said. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer and kissed me.

My eyes widened I'm glad he's not gonna hurt me but something about him he seemed different almost like sad I didn't kiss him back I was to distracted too many thoughts running in my head about him and I hate him.

yeah I've seen Bill before I guess he's kinda attractive kinda! Okay fine I'll emit it the first time he kissed me I uh..found feelings so what I'm trying to say is I kinda like him weird right?

He pulled away and smirked at me I turned away hoping he wouldn't see my red face, too late. I started walking off until I felt a grab on my shoulder. "Dipper why are you out here anyways" He asked me again.

"I don't know I just had the feeling that I'm supposed to be out here" I said.

Somewhere around midnight I kept walking when all sudden Bill appeared in front of me. "What are we supposed to be looking for eh Pine Tree?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"Maybe I just need a break from the stress I'm having at home" I said. "Stress?" Bill asked. "Its nothing" I said. "Okay Pine Tree you do realize that its Midnight right?" He asked me.

I nodded, how far was I in these woods and what was I looking for?

I yawned and retreated walking, when I was finally to tired and fell but Bill caught me in his arms. "Whoa kid you really need sleep" Bill said before I drifted off.

Me and Bill were sleeping next to a tree Bill was just playing around with the power he had lighting up his fingers as I layed my head on the hard bark wood.

In the morning I had my hat in my hands with my head on Bill's shoulder with him leaning on me. I quickly removed my head off his shoulder and got up.

"well I should get going" I said scratching the back of my neck. I leaned down and kissed his forehead "Uh...good night" I blushed and walked off.

Good thing he was asleep I can't have him thinking I fell for him that fast I'm not leading him on or anything it's just I have mixed feelings about me and him. So when I finally reached the mystery shack I saw Soos and Wendy hanging out and Mabel pacing back and fort with Stan looking worried too. I heard Wendy ask "hey Stan where's Dipper?" "He left yesterday morning from the diner and he hasn't come back since" Stan replied. Wendy frowned "Wait what dudes he's been gone all night what if he's in danger" Soos says. Mabel frowned as she saw me out of corner of her eye. "Dipper!" She yelled happily.

I ran over to my sister and she hugged me hard squeezing the life out of me as she let go I got my breath back. "Oh..gosh kid I was so worried!" Stan said walking over to me. "are you hurt!?" He said checking my arms.

I pulled away "I'm fine nothing bad happened out there" I said. Stan nodded and walked back over to where he was sitting "dude why'd you leave the diner anyways?" Wendy said coming up to me punching me playfully in the shoulder.

I laughed and smiled at her "to be honest I don't know why I left I just had the sudden urge" I said.

Chapter 3 yay! I'm working on Chapter 4 but it might not be updated for a while I'm going to Canada for a whole month and there might not be any WiFi! but anyways Ella OUT!