Be Mine Dipper Pines

Cɦaքtɛʀ 2

Dipper's POV

"Let's make one more deal?" He asked.

I stared at him like he was crazy last time I made a deal with him he took my body in possession.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! A DEAL HAHA! HECK NO! AFTER WHEN YOU TOOK OVER MY BODY AND TRIED TO DESTROY MY JOURNAL NO DEAL!" I yelled trying to release myself from the chains.

"Whoa calm down Pine Tree at least hear the deal first" Bill said getting closer to me making me blush. I looked away "what do you want anyways?!" I yelled not meeting his eyes.

"Be Mine Pine Tree and I won't harm your precious family" Bill said tilting my chin up with one finger. Bill stuck out his hand as blue flames danced around his fingers.

He released the chains and I backed up. "ARE YOU SERIOUS NO! I DON'T TRUST SUCH A DEMON LIKE YOU! I'M NOT YOURS AND I WILL NEVER BE YOURS! NEVER!" I yelled.

Bill sighed. "Come on Dipper I don't wanna make you" Bill said. "OH, WHAT ARE GONNA DO KILL ME!?" I said regretfully. Bill smirked. He grabbed me by the wrist and kissed me again. Trailing his tongue up my neck kissing the soft part of my skin.

"Stop that!" I growled trying to pull away but he grabbed both my wrists in a steel grip. Kissing my neck again as he leaned near my ear and whispered. "so deal?" "NO!" I yelled.

He started kissing my neck again and gave me bites. Then I did the most stupidest thing ever. "Stop! Okay Deal!" I yelled. He pulled away from me. We shook hands as the blue flames went up my arm.

The morning I woke up I was lying down with a wash cloth on my forehead with Mabel sitting next to me. "Dipper your awake I was so worried" Mabel said hugging me. "What happened?" I asked. "I Found you on the floor last night I don't know what happened" Mabel said gripping harder on my hand.

"Mabel I think I should tell you about what happened the day before" I said. So I told Mabel about what happened in the forest. As I finished. She stared at me in shock. "And you made that deal!" Mabel said.

"I'm sorry Mabel I had to keep my family safe" I said. "Dipper you dork! You have no idea what you just did you belong to bill?! That means he could do whatever he wants with you he could hurt you" Mabel yelled.

"Its wort it I'm trying to protect you and my family!" I said. Mabel punched me in the chest "you stupid! don't leave me!" Mabel said as she wrapped her around me and cried into my chest.

"Mabel its okay I'll be safe" I said trying to make her feel better. "No you won't that evil triangle will hurt you" Mabel yelled. "What's going on" Stan and Ford said behind us.

Mabel let go of me and wiped her eyes "Mabel why are you crying" Soos said running in. "There's nothing going on" I said. Obviously I wasn't gonna tell them about Bill but Mabel blurted out "BILL LIKES DIPPER AND ASKED DIPPER TO MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM SO DIPPER AGREED OUT OF NERVOUSNESS CAUSE BILL WAS BEING A PERV AND THE DEAL WAS THAT DIPPER BECOMES HIS!!" Mabel yelled out as she started crying again.

"YOU DID WHAT!" Grunkle Stan growled walking over. "DIPPER YOU MADE A DEAL WITH A MIND DEMON TO BECOME HIS WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!" Uncle Ford yelled. I threw my head down with guilt. Mabel started repeating everything I told her and everyone was shocked. "Your telling me that evil triangle has a thing for Dipper!" Grunkle Stan said.
Mabel nodded Grukle Stan , my sister and my bestfriend gave me sympathy. "No! I won't allow this!" Uncle Ford yelled. "I'm going to talk to that demon!" Uncle Ford said as walked out. "Um..did I mention he's in human form?" I said. But Uncle Ford was already gone.

That night I couldn't sleep "I belong to Bill Cipher a evil mind demon who can shift into a human I'm like his play toy? really what was I thinking!" I screamed to myself in my mind.

I threw a pillow at the door out of frustration. Mabel probably didn't get any sleep either. Mabel turned on her side and looked over at me. "Dipper are you scared?"

She asked me. I looked over at her, of course I was scared what was he gonna do with me would he kill me or torture me I can't believe I said deal.

"Yeah a little" I said. "Well I'm sure Uncle Ford will fix it" Mabel said with doubt in her voice. "Yeah maybe" I said turning over.

Just updated! Yay! I'm working on Chapter 3 so seeya guys! Ella OUT!!