I Can't Lose You

Were back! yay! :3

Cɦaքtɛʀ 10

Dipper's POV

Crying.

Was all I heard in the tunnel.

"BILL!" I screamed and ran over to the male slowly glistening in yellow, I ran over to his side, "B-Bill?" He was laying on the ground a knife strucked into his chest, where his heart was, I started crying as I watched blood pool out of his wound, "N-No! Bill please... Don't...." I cried hugging onto him, "Please!" I whimpered just praying he'd be okay.

"D-Dipper.." He replied taking me by the back of my neck, "I l-love you, and its been since I first laid my eyes on you, that's why you were the one I chose to pick on, I love you so much. And I know you could never love someone like me back." I was at lost for words shutting him up with a kiss.

"Shut your stupid mouth! Of course I love you! You maybe a demon but it doesn't matter to me! I love you to the moon and back! So don't die on me!" I said as he coughed up blood, "Hey, Pine Tree.." I perked my head up and looked at him.

"Yes Bill?" I ask.

"Take care of yourself for me." And with that he put his head to the ground shutting his eyes, "Bill?! Bill! Noo! N-No! Come back please! Please!" I was balling my eyes out and Comet grabbed my sneaker with her teeth and pulled me away, "Stop that Dipper, we have to find a way out of here! Bill can't die he'll be back." Comet started dashing off and I ran after her crying.

Hours later my head was pounding from crying, I was trying to find a way out as I heard a pitter patter, I walked forth to the wall that had symbols on it, "HELLO?" I yelled as I ran forth getting ready to study the symbols to see if they had importance when Luna jumped out as pure wolf, growling at us, her teeth were sharp, as the hair on her back rose, she was hunched over walking slowly toward us, he growled and I ran forth as Comet yelped my name.

Luna jumped onto me and started to attack me, and I screamed feeling her claws strike my face, "AH!" I yelled demanding for help from the hovering deer near me, Luna's teeth shredding my skin had stopped, as she perked her head and jumped back her form grew human, he looked down at her hands that used to be paws.

She stepped back in fear, and I saw how scared she was of what she was becoming, "I'm becoming untamed!" She yelped, "The cycle's happening! Step back! Leave me here Dipper!" Luna walked back as I walked forth to her, "STOP! DIPPER YOUR NOT SAFE HERE!" She yelled as it grew into a howl.

She pointed to the exit, "Leave." She howled, I stepped forth and she stepped back, "We can't just leave you here! You need help!" I looked back at Comet who was already hopping away to the exit out, I wouldn't leave Luna in here, not after losing Bill I'd have to help her.

I could save her.

Or die trying.

I ran to her and grabbed her arm, her teeth sharpened to canines as she tried to bit my hand off, "Dipper. What the heck?!" She howled using all human strength she had, "I'm not leaving you here!" I yelled as she looked me in the eyes.

"But-?!" She spoke to me and I cut her off, "No! I can help you," I pulled her to the exit, "Dipper no! I'm a danger to society! To you!" I didnt take no for a answer pulling her up to the hole, I hoisted her and her claw like hands caught well onto it, she climbed back then kicked me back jumping up, she turned full wolf as she bit onto my arm pulling me up, her teeth cut into my arm and I was bleeding now, she jumped back into the hole, "L-Luna?!" I said as I went to grab her, "No. you'll be better off with out me." She howls and ran into the tunnels, I went to jump back in when Mabel grabbed my arm and pulled me to both the Stan twins.

"Kid your safe!" Both Stan twins hugged me tightly, and I nodded as Mabel grabbed my hand and we walked home together, night fall hit, and Mabel was down stairs with the Stan twins, she had put bandages on my face and arms after everything happened, I took my shirt off and noticed the many bruises on my body, a gold shimmer appeared and there before my eyes I saw Bill all better back in human form.

"B-Bill?!" I blushed realizing my shirt was in my hands and I had nothing to cover myself, he smiled and reached out putting his hand on my side, I looked into his eyes, "B-Bill..?" I blushed as he smirked looking at me, pulling me close he kissed my neck, I moaned softly, "Are we r-really doing this..?" I asked him, "Well, we don't have anyone to stop us now do we?" He smirks niping my ear and I feel a little pain, "Y-Yeah...but were both 12.." I say and he shrugs, "Looks like were losing are virginity very young then.." He kissed my neck again.

"I-I guess..." I say.

"Nervous?" He asks me.

I nod.

"You'll be okay.." He says taking off his shirt.

And I sigh.

"I-I guess..."

How long has it been? Oh my god! A lot of months, you must of all thought I was abducted! I published chapter 9 in December! And its now April! Jesus Christ! I'm sooo sorry guys! But anyways here's chapter 10! And look how naughty are boys are getting.. Sorry for the delay! It won't happen again. But I have wonderful news! I have a girlfriend! ThatDarkWolf! And she's my kitten 😻 alright bye guys Ella OUT! & Bye my little cupcakes! ♥ - Luna