You're Everything I Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic)

My Name is Bella, I'm 15 I live in Chesire England, My mom's a Fashion Designer.. Something you don't know about me is..

I'm Adopted.

My mom Ysabelle Adopted me when I was 3 Months old, I was devastated. When I found out I was adopted, But

My mom actually Is much better than my parents.

My mom told me that my Parents we're drug addicts.

They did drugs when I was still in my mom's Belly. They did a lot of drinking. I was actually born in jail. And Ysabelle my mom told me that The adoption Agency

said that we have a child for you, But She had to pick me up in A prison. My real mom wouldn't give me to Ysabelle. The

Guards would pull me away from my Real mom.

So That day Ysabelle She took care of me every day every time. My mom Ysabelle

Doesn't believe in marriage. She doesn't have a boyfriend or a husband.

She gave all her happiness away for me. The Next day I woke up And went to downstairs and heard my mom

scream saying "Yes! Yes, Bradly yes! I will i will!" I ran Downstairs

"Mom What Happend?! did something happen?! What Happend?!" I said running down the stairs.

"Remember Bradly my good friend, You know him right? Well he said that we're invited to live in Huntington Beach, California! My Fashion Store just been Launched There!"

"That's Great..." I said Quietly..

"Hun You don't wanna go there?" My mom looked at me

"Mom, You know Ashton? Well He wanted me to go with him in New York.." I answered..

I Always knew that my mom hated Ashton.. Ashton Cheated on me once then he Begged me to go back with him.. Later the next day I told my mom Ashton's Back together with me Again! My mom always ignores Ashton.. Ashton's 18 Years old. Sometimes ashton sneaks into my room. But my mom would catch him, She'd call the cops.

"Bella, That Boy.. Is a pain in the ass! You can't be together with him. He's such a wanker! You'll find someone special in California."

My Mom hugged me. I cried into her shoulder.

To: Ashton

"Ashton.. We have to break up."

To: Bella

"WHY? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE A FUCKIN' BITCH ANYWAYS I DON'T NEED YOU. BITCH."

I Went To my phone and deleted his number and a Tear fell on my phone..

"Heart Breaks hurt.. But face it. My mom's always right."

The Next day.. I packed all my stuff and went to the airport.. My mom held my Hand."

Later i saw bradly He ran towards me and my mom, He kissed my mom on the cheek and I saw him give me a box. I opened it, it was necklace that said 'Inner Beauty.' I Admit it though.. Bradly Really likes my mom; Me and my mom we're in the plane. And I looked out in the window. And Slept for about 5 hours.

"Bella Dear, We're here sweet heart."

I went out it was so HOT! My god I removed my coat.

"Ysabelle and Bella lets go bring you to the hotel." my moms agent said.

"Hey Kiddo, You excited to see California?" Bradly smiled

"Yeah, But I just broke up with my ex Ashton.." I said Quietly