You're Everything i Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 14

Keaton's P.O.V

Bella Showed Shannon around, I was with Drew; Drew kept on smiling. I looked at him and I asked him why he kept on smiling.

"I Don't know man, I just feel InLove with Shannon." Drew replied.

"You just met her." I replied.

"Yo, I just feel something, You can never stop love. You know what I mean." He replied.

"Yeah, Good for you." I smiled.

"Babe, Shannon is gonna stay with me for awhile okay?" Bella smiled.

"Of course it's you're hotel room right?" I smiled.

"Keaton, If you feel stressed yesterday, Well later I got something you'll enjoy." Bella winked.

"Okay, I like where this is going." I replied.

Bella kissed me and she ran to Shannon.

"Baby keats your gettin' laid tonight!"

"Shut up dude." I replied.

"Keaton, Let's go to the beach and you teach me how to surf? How's that." Bella smiled.

The day I met her, I wanted to teach her how to surf.. But I wasn't able too. Because Wes and Drew kept on staring at her.

So I agreed.

"So Guys, Let's go swim!" Bella smiled.

"Sure, Babe. I'm gonna run to my house and change ok?" I replied.

"Okay, We'll Meet you at the Beach." Shannon smiled.

We walked down, And we went back home.

"Drew, Could I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure what is it?" He replied.

"Where's Wes, I Haven't seen him all day." I replied.

"I don't know but I know he went jogging." He replied.

We arrived at the house, And I saw Wesley laying down in the couch with Bella's dog.

"Dude, Why's Bella's dog here?" I asked, Looking surprised.

"Oh, I walked Bella to her hotel and I asked her if I could play with him." He smiled.

"That's a cute puppy!" Drew smiled, Going towards Raffa.

"Well I'm going to change.." I replied.

I went up to my room, And I got some beach shorts that my mom got me.

I got my surf board, And I looked down to drew, Drew and Wes we're playing with Raffa.

"Drew you coming?" I asked.

"I'll meet you there later. I'm just gonna stay first." He smiled.

I was going to meet Bella and Shannon in the beach, Drew was supposed to come but he wanted stay and play with Raffa.

"Hey Babe!" Bella replied while running towards me and giving me a kiss.

"Hey Baby! I missed you." I replied while Giving her a kiss.

"Babe, I'm going to get a Popsicle ok?" Bella replied.

"Oh okay, Get me one too." I replied.

Me and Shannon we're sitting in the sand together, She smiled at me.

"Shannon, can i ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure what is it?" She replied.

"Bella's Ex, Ashton. How did they meet?" I asked.

"Bella was studying for a really big test, I was actually beside her. And ashton actually told her

that she was invited to this important party. So she went to the party, I followed them.

Later Bella was given these brownies. Then I realized Ashton Stoned Bella.

Bella Fell to the ground, I ran to Bella, And I carried her to my car.." She replied.

"What happened the next day?" I asked.

I couldn't believe what Shannon just said, I couldn't believe a guy would stone a 15 year old girl..

"The next day, Bella woke up. She was in my house she looked at me and asked what happened.

I told her everything. And Ashton texted her, Saying that he wants to meet up with her again.

They started dating, I told Bella, That he wasn't good for her. But she disagreed, I know that

Ashton beats her up. I still don't know why they dated. But they already broke up.."

Shannon replied looking at the ground.

"That's awful.." I replied.

"Why do you ask?" Shannon replied.

"Because Yesterday Ashton, Came to California. He was planning to kidnap Bella. He texted me that.. So we all went to Starbucks, Me and drew and my older brother Wes went to order. When I heard Bella scream, Ashton actually brought her to a brick wall and tried to rape her.." I replied.

"Lucky you saved her, If you didn't she'd be a goner.." Shannon replied.

"Hey baby, Sorry if I took long. I was picking a flavor. So what we're you guys talking about?" Bella replied walking towards us.

"I was just telling Shannon about california." I smiled.

"I was telling Keaton how cold the weather is in London." Shannon smiled.

"That's great! D'awww Keaton you're such a sweetheart." Bella replied giving me a kiss.

We went surfing, And Bella was getting the hang of it; Bella was having fun. It was actually a nice day.. To bad drew missed it.

-

We went home, And Bella looked at me. She was cold, I gave her my towel. Shannon was beside her.

It was all quiet, No one was taking. Everything was just peaceful. You could hear the waves in the beach, You could hear Laughter of children.

But it's still nerve racking.. I couldn't believe Ashton would do such a thing.

Bella looked up to me, And she started giggling.

"Babe, Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"You're hair, You're hair looks cute when it's wet." Bella smiled.

It was like 5 In the afternoon. Bella told me that she'll go to her hotel and talk to Shannon for awhile. But she said that she'll still call me.

Bella and Shannon walked to their hotel, And I walked home by myself.

When I arrived home. I found Wes teach Raffa some tricks, And drew making cupcakes with my mom.

"Hey sweetheart! How are you? Haven't seen you all day." My mom replied, While giving me a hug.

"I was in the beach with Bella, And we picked up her friend Shannon." I smiled.

"Thats nice! Wanna some cupcakes?" My mom asked.

"Sure, But I need to go to my room. I'm just gonna take a shower." I smiled.

I took of my clothing, And went to my shower. After I was done, I looked at my phone.

Bella: "Oh I forgot about you're big surprise, I'm coming there at 9 ok? ;)"

Keaton: "-I'll look forward to it. ;)" I texted back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N):

If you're not 13 or older.. You can't read the other chapter.. You'll be Grossed out if you're 12.