You're Everything i Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 11

Bella's P.O.V

It was 2:30 Am, I wasn't really feeling sleepy. But Keaton slept so easily; He's so cute! I smiled and kissed him in his forehead.

I put a blanket on him, And I took out my phone I checked my twitter and I saw I had 7,000 Followers! I was shocked. Most of them we're Emblems.

"Bella, You're so pretty. I wish I looked like you, I'm so happy Keaton got a girl like you." One fan tweeted.

"Keaton is such a lucky guy! I'm so happy for you both." One fan tweeted.

Keaton has some great fans! Their all so sweet.

I felt thirsty and Hungry so I went down quietly trying not to wake anyone up. I saw the kitchen I went down to the kitchen and got some water and a slice of pie.

"Hey Bella! What are you doing at this time? It's 2:45 In the morning?" Drew asked.

"Oh my god!" I Jumped.

Drew looked at me and laughed, I Didn't know he was awake at his time! He scared me.

"Drew don't scare me like that! Oh my you really scared me. I'm shaking right now." I replied.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." Drew replied while helping me up.

"I'm sorry I just felt hungry and thirsty for some reason and I didn't know you we're awake." I replied.

"Oh Okay. I'm sorry I scared you, Well if you don't feel sleepy you can join me and let's watch Malcon in the Middle I love that show!" Drew smiled.

"Sure! I'd love too." I smiled.

While we we're watching, I heard a Door open; I Looked who was it. It was Wes

"Hey Wes!" I waved.

"Hey Bella, Hey drew. What are you doing at this time?" Wes asked.

"I don't really feel sleepy, And I was thirsty and I got hungry for some reason." I replied while eating my slice of pie.

"Wanna join us Wes? Let's watch Malcon in the middle." Drew asked Wes.

"Oh okay. Let me get some snacks. I feel hungry too." Wes replied.

"Does Keaton know that you're awake?" Wes asked.

"No He's sleeping like a Baby." I Smiled.

"Keaton and I used to share a room, He stretches his Legs on the whole bed. It was really hard to sleep with him." Wes replied.

We watched Malcon in the middle, And I felt sleepy.

"Hey you guys thanks for spending some quality time with me, I really did have fun, Well I feel sleepy so goodnight!" I smiled and ran Upstairs to Keaton's room.

"I saw Keaton his legs was stretched I pushed his legs away and I put a blanket on both of us. I cuddled with him after.

-

I saw Keaton on top of me.

"Keaton stop watching me sleep." I replied in a cranky voice.

"You're so cute when you're asleep." Keaton replied while kissing me in my forehead.

I Tried Covering myself with a pillow, Keaton just smiled and went to the shower. Later he started singing 'Chole'

"CHLOE I KNOW YOU'RE SISTER TURNS EVERYONE ON BUT YOU'RE THE ONE I WANT." Keaton sang in the shower.

I started laughing and I stood up, I went down to the living room; And I saw Laraine in the table eating breakfast alone.

"Hi Laraine! Good morning! Where's Wes and Drew?" I replied while giving her a hug.