You're Everything I Imagined (Keaton Stromberg Fanfic) Chapter 3

Bella's P.O.V

I Smiled and Gave Raffa to Keaton, Raffa was Like Who is this guy? But he did get used to him. Raffa Normally never gets used to people he Never met before but he Sure likes Keaton.

"He Sure likes you." I Smiled.

When my mom the food on the Table, I saw Wesley and he got all the food.

I didn't know he was such a heavy eater.

Keaton kept smiling at me, He's so adorable! I smiled and held his hand.

"Bella Your so beautiful you know that?" He smiled while looking down to Raffa.

"Thanks you're pretty handsome as well." I playfully punched his shoulder.

(He's so Sweet!) I said excitedly in my mind.

I got a text from Ashton

To Bella: "I Don't need you! Your such a bitch anyways!" Ashton Texted

A tear fell on my phone, Keaton looked at me

"Are okay?" Keaton asked.

"It's nothing..." I answered him.

I didn't wanna Tell him the real problem, I wouldn't want to drag him to my problems.

When we we're done eating Keaton carried Raffa and Asked me if he wanted to go sit in the beach and talk. I said sure because it's always nice to spend time Keaton.

Wes & and Drew told Keaton that they needed to record some new Music for their album.

"You could go with them if you want" I smiled

"No I'd Rather spend time with you." he Smiled, and Held my hand.

We arrived at the beach. It was cold cause it was in the morning. Keaton put his jacket on me.

"I Just Thought you we're cold." He answered.

We both looked at each other and we Kissed.

"Keaton I Love You." I replied

Later Keaton placed me down on the sand and made out with me, I never felt so InLove before!

"That was Amazing, Bella I love You." Keaton replied while placing his arm around my shoulder.

We stood up and there was sand on Keaton's Hair, I laughed and he looked at me and smiled

"Why are you laughing Babe?" He smiled

"Oh Nothing." I replied trying not to laugh.

We held hands and walked Raffa, I put my leaned my head to Keaton's shoulder.

"Wanna Go to my hotel and Lay down there to cuddle and watch a movie?" I asked

"Sure!" And leaned and kissed me.

We walked to the hotel me and my mom are staying at. I saw my mom and bradly they asked me if I wanted to go With them to the zoo, I told them I wanted to spend some time with Keaton.

I got my card and opened my hotel room door, and Keaton looked around.

"You've got a bathroom in your hotel room?! Fancy." He smiled.

Keaton put Raffa to sleep in raffa's Bed, I sat next to him.

"So what movie do you wanna watch, I have Ice age, Titanic, Scary movie 2, I really love scary movie though." I asked him

"ICE AGE!!" Keaton screamed like a little boy.

"You are so cute you know that?" I smiled.

"But Ice age." He begged me.

Later I felt Keaton hugging and we fell on my bed.

"Keaton Stop Tickling me!!!" I Laughed

"No Until You agree that we watch Ice Age!!" He smiled.

"Fine we'll watch Ice Age." I smiled and put on ice age.

We watched it then I found Keaton sitting and just talking to someone in his Phone.

"I Miss you too, Hope you to see you soon." I heard Keaton. He sounded sad.

"Hey Babe, What's wrong? Who we're you talking to?" I asked him.

"No need to worry, I just miss my mom.. That's all." He replied.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She just living with my currently living with my sister." He answered.

I Sat beside him and hugged him, I know how he feels.

"Well Your lucky you know you're parents, I've Never met my parents. My parents we're drug addicts, I was actually born in prison.. Ysabelle Isn't actually my mom. But she's still better, She took care of me everyday she loved me not like my real parents.." I Answered him.

"I'm Sorry I brought it up.. I didn't know that your adopted." He answered and Hugged me.

"Well Let's not talk about it, Lets just enjoy the movie." I smiled and wiped my tears

We watched the movie and Keaton was such a little boy, I always loved that.

"I Have cupcakes! If you want some Babe." I smiled

I ran to my fridge and got the box of cupcakes, Keaton grabbed the one with a lot of cream. He got all the cream on his face I put my finger on his face and ate the cream and he stared at me, I love his beautiful eyes and he put the cream on my lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

I KNOW THEY MET A DAY AGO AND THEY FELL IN LOVE THAT FAST NO NEED TO JUDGE I CAN DREAM OK